Chapter 1

"Hello. How can I help you?" Said the Woman behind the desk. "Hi. Em, I'm searching for my friends. On a reserved table by the name Thomas?" I asked her to show me the table.

She smiled and nodded, getting up, "Right, this way."

I followed her to a big table for eight. There was no one there yet. I knew it was soon to go, but well... I was there.

I just sat on a seat, waiting for others to show up.

I felt excited that we were about to get together after months not seeing each other all together. Last time we hangout all with each other I guess was last year.

I mean yeah, I met Daniella a couple of times, I hang out with Matt twice, once with him and Ari and once with Leon, and I met Avan three months ago, when I went to visit him and Zoey, her girlfriend of 4 , soon to be 5, years on Christmas Day.

And Ariana... well she is my best friend and I have seen her many times. Last time was a month ago before she goes on her Dangerous Woman tour.

She hadn't finished her tour yet. Almost half of it was left. But she came back here to LA for a short time after the attack that happened in Manchester, before she continues the rest of the tour.

I was super worried about her though. It was dangerous and so sad that a lot of people died there.

And I'm sure she's feeling guilty now for all of it.

I hoped she was alright and wasn't in an awful condition when she meets us.

My thoughts stop trailing in my mind when I heard flashlights and talkings coming from the entrance.

A crowd of Paparazzis, surrounding someone. It must be Ari.
I placed my black purse on the table and walked to them.

-Ariana, how do you feel about the attack?
-Ariana did you know that something like that was going to happen?
I could clearly hear them asking those stupid questions and it made me obvious that it was Ari.

Moving a bit closer, I get to see her. She had her hand near her face, covering it, trying to avoid all of the questions.

She quickly came in the restaurant and closed her eyes, taking a breath of relief when two man who seemed to work there made the paparazzis leave. At least leave the restaurant.

I chuckled at the scene which made her look up to see me.

Now that she was left alone, I could see what was she wearing. It was a long, oversized, grey hoodie among with long over knees boots in a darker grey color. Her hair up in a ponytail for her social look.

I was in a complete different style as her. I was in a white shirt with some designs, black ripped jeans and a black charm jacket. My dark hair was simply down in curls, as usual.

She quietly screamed to not disturb the customers and ran to me and jumped in my embrace, hugging me tight. I hugged back, excited to see her as well.

"Oh my God, Liz. I've missed you!" She excitedly said, playing with a stick of her long ponytail, after we pulled apart from the hug. "I've missed you too." I replied, emotionally. I really did. She's the cutest and kindest person in the world.

Even though she had become more famous than all of us, since we met on and became friends on the Broadway show or after that on Victorious, she hadn't changed at all.

We walked back to the table and sat on two seats near each other and began to talk again.

Although I could tell that the Manchester attack had effected her and she was hurt, but she was still in a good mood.