PART 2: chapter 16

Fast forward- thirteen years later...

Rand Paul and Sarah decided that their happiness is the main priority. After that night in Russia, they decided to go get married. Rand left his wife and knew that he wanted to pursue Sarah's exclusivity. They got the court papers signed and flew to Scotland. They got married at Eilean Donan. They decided to stay there and start a family. Sarah had six children: Jamie, who looked exactly like and acted exactly like the Jamie in Outlander. Next was Sean, Tico, Isla, Scott, and Sarah's favorite: Rhona. Rand would fly from Scotland to DC, to Kentucky every week. However, he would always be in Scotland on Sunday's where the whole family would go to church and Sarah would make an extravagant brunch.

Now I know what you're thinking, how lovely, but what happened with Putin?

Well, that one night in Russia, was special for many reasons, not just because it was when Rand and Sarah confessed and expressed their love for each other, but it was also the night where many lives were lost.

While Sarah and Rand were in the cabin like room, having a life-changing experience, Erika realized that she was a bad friend. Erika said goodbye to Rasputin and her friends. She decided to go back to Putin's palace, and help Sarah get Rand Paul. But before she left, Sasha and Mika decided to leave, which angered Erika, Erika didn't want Rasputin to be alone.
"You guys can't just leave!" Erika yelled.
"We don't care," Mika and Sasha said.
"Girls, now now, don't fight, my time with you goddesses is over, I wish you the best of luck Erika, and to Sasha and Mika, I hope you guys have a safe flight home," Rasputin said while disappearing in mid-air.
"Woah," The three of them said.
"What a great man," Erika said while crying.
"We're going to go now Erika, you got this," Mika and Sasha said.
"Wait, can you guys come with me," Erika asked.
"I have to go, Erika, my baby needs to be safe," Mika said.
"I'll come with you Erika," Sasha said with confidence.
"Okay, thank you, hope you and your baby are safe," Erika said.

Erika and Sasha called an Uber and drove to Putin's palace. They walked in and the guards started to talk to them.
"Who is this girl," One of the guards asked.
"She's some Russian girl that I found on the street, she will help us please Putin," Erika said with a stern face.
"I'm Sasha," Sasha said while trying to shake the guard's hand. The guards turned away from her and started to stare at Erika.
"Putin will like to see you, Erika, alone." The guards said while ushering Erika up the stairs to Putin's room. Erika knocked on the door,
"Come in," Putin said. Erika walked in with a scared look on her face.
"I'm disappointed in you, you lied to me. No one lies to Putin and gets away with it. You will be punished. Guards, take her!" Putin screamed while the guards came and pulled Erika away. She was screaming and squirming, crying for her life. Sasha noticed this and just stood there, she knew that she had to be clever about this. She followed the guards downstairs into the dungeon. They started to chain Erika up and they got their knives ready. Sasha noticed though that they dropped one of the knives. She grabbed the knife and stabbed one of the guards right in the jugular. The other guard then tackled Sasha, he grabbed the knife for her and started to stab her. Erika got out of her chains and strangled the guard. Erika then held Sasha in her arms and she tried to stop the bleeding by pressing on her wounds. Sasha couldn't stop screaming in agonizing pain.
"No Sasha you can't die on me!" Erika said while crying.
"I love you," Sasha said while closing her eyes and losing color to her face. Erika started to cry even more. Putin then came down and knelt towards them.
"I'm so sorry Erika, this wasn't supposed to happen," Putin said sincerely.
"Fuck you," Erika said while slapping him and crying. He then just stood there with them. They eventually went upstairs and had a beautiful service for her.

Sarah and Rand were now laying in their bed, looking into each other eyes, madly in love.
"I should probably text Erika, I want to make sure that she's okay and tell her that I am," Sarah said while grabbing her phone. Erika was sitting on Putin's bed crying, Putin saw the text and decided to reply.  He texted: I am safe, we all flew back to DC. Don't ever talk to us again though, you put me and everyone else through a living hell because of Rand Paul, I hate you and so does everyone else. Don't reach out." Putin texted.

"Oh my god," Sarah said out loud while reading the text. She then showed Rand the text. Sarah then cried and decided that she should respect everyone's wishes. She then blocked all of their numbers.

For the next couple of months, Erika was severely depressed. However, Putin was there for her, he helped her when no one else did. Erika moved in with Putin and she fell in love with him. However, he was manipulating her the whole entire time, he even turned her into a communist.

————————————————————————
Now, this is not the end. Come back soon and you will see what happens.