Chapter 14

While Sarah saw standing over Mika and Sasha, she passed out, and the next thing she knew, she was in an abandoned shed with dark brown wooden walls. She was laying on a yellow cot that smelt quite musty. She looked over to her left and saw Erika completely fine, and she saw Mika and Sasha on her right, they were also completely healthy.
"What?" Sarah said out loud. Then walked in a man with big eyes and a beard, Sarah couldn't believe it, it was Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine.
"What the fuck?" Sarah said, while then Erika woke up. Erika sat up and said,
"Holy shit! It's Russia's greatest love machine!" Erika said with enthusiasm.
"Yes, it is I," Rasputin said.
"I thought you were dead," Sarah asked.
"You stupid American! Rasputin can never die!" Rasputin said.
"Why are we here?" Sarah asked in an angry tone.
"Well, I saw you all on the street and I thought it would be nice to save all of you, you're welcome by the way," Rasputin said.
"Did you heal us with your magical healing powers?" Erika said with even more enthusiasm.
"Of course!" Rasputin said.
"We need to leave," Sarah said in a harsh tone.
"Wow, so rude," Rasputin said while crossing his arms.
"Come on Sarah, this is Rasputin, you need to behave nicely," Erika said while looking at Sarah. Sarah had no patience for Erika's crush on Putin.
"You can stay Erika, but I need to save Rand," Sarah said while getting up.
"Wait! Are you really going to leave without me?" Erika said in a sad tone.
"Yes," Erika said while walking out of the door. Sarah had no idea where she was and she had no idea what to do. She knew though that she had to finish this herself, Rand asked her, not her and Erika.  Sarah then pushed through the snow, she could feel her toes developing frostbite. Sarah came across a little cabin with an old lady through the window. She walked in and bought some coats and gloves with the little money she found in her pocket.
"Oh darling, you look exhausted, do you want to stay here tonight?" The old lady asked in a very sweet tone.
"I don't have any money left," Sarah said while shivering.
"It's okay, you can stay here for free tonight, you need a good rest." The old lady said.
"Thank you," Sarah said in an awkward tone.
The lady then showed Sarah to her room. Sarah decided to take a shower. She made the water steaming hot and jumped in. While she was in the shower, all she could think of was Rand. She first started to think about how she just left him there, but then she started to think of some other things about him... She started to think of the sensation she felt when he grabbed her, when he held her tight, Sarah was a strong girl, but when he put his hands on her hips, her thighs, she became weak. Sarah continued to think of this, even when she got out of the shower, he was even her dreams :)