Chapter 22

Erika and Sarah were silent in the car. Sarah had no idea what to think, she was hopelessly confused, but at the same time she trusted where Erika was taking them. One hour later the taxi driver dropped them off at a little shack.
"Erika where are we? We're in the middle of no where." Sarah said.
"Just watch," Erika said while walking into the shack. She then opened up the door that led to an underground  strip club. Sarah was astonished that this glorious strip club was just underneath the shack.
"Welcome to Rasputin's strip club!" Erika said with a huge smile. Then came Rasputin, Putin, and James Ryan.
"What the fuck," Sarah said while laughing.
"Welcome my love, I'm glad Erika brought you," Rasputin said.
The five of them sat down and got ready for the strip show to commence. However, James grabbed Erika's elbow and asked her, " Do you mind if we talk?"
"Sure," Erika replied. They walked into the VIP room and James shut the door.
"You know, Sarah asked me to come here to help convince you to come back home. She thought that if you knew that if I'm still madly in love with you then you would come home. To be fair, when she asked me this, I wasn't sure if I was still in love with you. However, when I saw you standing there coming out of the car, I knew right at that instance that I have never stopped loving you Erika." James said with love in his eyes.
"I don't know what to say," Erika said with a sad look on her face.
"You don't need to say anything," James said while grabbing Erika's waist and kissing her soft lips.
"Oh my god," Erika said while pulling away from him. James thought he just screwed everything up and Erika is going to hate him now. But then, Erika looked at James in the eyes, and kissed him passionately back. James pulled off her shirt and pushed her against the wall. Erika didn't know what to think while James started to unbutton her pants. Even though she was with Putin, she wanted James so so badly. She couldn't help but let out quiet moans every time he laid his lips on her neck, and on lower parts. Erika felt like she was going to explode, she never wanted anyone more before, her body was throbbing with anticipation. James took off his shirt, then his pants. He picked her up and laid her down on the velvet couch, Erika knew she was about to have an out of this world experience.  But then she heard a knock on the door...
*Knock Knock*
Putin then walked in seeing Erika and James both naked on top of each other. He started to laugh as he pulled out and pointed his gun right at James and Erika.