Chapter 23

Sarah decided to take a stroll around the club, she found the club to be very visually pleasing. The plush couches, the smell of cigarettes, the sound of Russia's greatest hits in the background, created the perfect atmosphere for a strip club. She took a couple turns and saw Putin in a narrow doorway. She then saw Erika, she looked so afraid. Sarah had to save her. Sarah pulled out her switchblade and plunged it into Putin's side. Erika and James then got dressed and ran out of the room. Putin was on the floor holding his wound, Sarah took his gun and sprinted away. All of three of them were now outside in the freezing cold.
"We need to get out of here now!" Erika said in a strict tone.
"Where the hell are we going to go?" James asked.
"I have no clue, we can't just keep running, we're going to die from the cold," Sarah said in a rather upset tone.
"I'll go back in, I'll steal Rasputin's car keys, we're getting out of here." Erika said while walking back into the club.
"Wait," Sarah said while grabbing Erika's elbow.
"What?" Erika said in an annoyed tone.
"You'll need this," Sarah said while giving Erika Putin's gun. 
"Thank you Sarah," Erika said with kindness in her eyes. She then walked into the club and sneaked around to where Rasputin puts his keys. Lucky for her, everyone was catering to Putin's wound, so they didn't see her come in, but Putin kept on screaming in Russian "I'm going to kill those motherfuckers!"
Erika got the keys and ran out. All three of them got into the car and drove to the nearest airport. Sarah went on her phone and tried to buy three tickets to somewhere, the only place available was Brazil.
"Brazil here we come," Sarah said while they pulled up at the airport.
They hopped on the plan and 20 hours later they arrived in São Paulo. They got taxi and booked a hotel room for the night.
"So what's the plan now?" Erika asked.
"In the meantime let's stay in Brazil, there's a little town about an hour away where we can live."  Sarah said.
"We should come up with new names, so people won't trace us." James said in a serious tone.
"I agree, I'll be called Drusilla from now on," Sarah said.
"I'll be called Jose from now," James said.
"I shall go by Serena." Erika said.
The three of them slept in their hotel room and waited until the morning to go to the town. However, Erika couldn't sleep. She then got into Sarah's bed and woke her up.
"Sarah, I'm scared," Erika said in a worried tone.
"What why?" Sarah asked.
"Putin, I don't know what he's going to do to me or to you guys when he finds us, he'll most likely mutilate us." Erika said.
"That's not going to happen Erika, we'll figure this out, we always do." Sarah said while giving Erika a hug. They then fell asleep, Sarah dreamt of turtles, and Erika dreamt of turtles as well.