Chapter 2 Running from the Shining Beacon

In an area filled with pillars and a silent atmosphere...

Laid a pod in the middle of it and facing a long corridor...

It was silent...

To silent...

*Shouuuoo*

Miguel:FFFFUUUCCCKKKK*Lands on the ground* UGH!!!

Miguel landed on his stomach luckily not damaging anything...

Miguel:Oowww...Huh...Where*Looks at area around him* Am I...?

He then stood up and began to walk through the corridor just trying to make sense of where he was...At least until a bit of the rope he used fell on top of him...Cut...

Miguel:Oh no...Well that's gonna put a wrench in the works...

He continued walking...

Miguel:Why does this seem so...Familiar...

He then noticed the pod in front of him...

Miguel:What...Is this...

He then walked up to it and put his hand on it and began to inspect the pod but when he looked inside...

Miguel soon had a shocked expression as he finally realized where he is...

Miguel:*Quietly shocked whisper* Holy shit...I'm in Remnant...But if I'm here then that means that this is...Oh fuck me...

He then tried to take his hand off...Only for it to stick to the pod as if it was glued to it...

Miguel:What the?!

He then tried to force it off but was not successful...

Miguel:What...What the hell is going on!

Then all of a sudden his necklace began to glow a blue hue...

Miguel:What...!

A fiery like aura then began to exit Amber and into his hand with Miguel feeling the heat of the aura soar through his body while at the same time green strands of aura began to seep through and into The person I to the pod healing the women from her wounds...

Miguel was finally able to pry his hand from the pod feeling the heat from his body slowly dissipate into him...

Miguel:What the hell just-!

He soon heard footsteps and looked behind him to see a shadow and in order to make sure he doesn't get seen he hid behind one of the pillars...

???:What are we gonna do...?

???:It's been a week since the maiden was attacked and we have no clue who her attackers are...

2 people came into the room...