[13] Bittersweet Finale

A buzzing noise woke me up. I pried my eyes open and searched for the source, landing on a phone on the ground with the screen lit up by an incoming call.

Yoongi's phone, to be exact.

I considered ignoring it and snuggling backwards into the warm torso flush to my back. I couldn't possibly reach for it when there was a strong arm wrapped around my chest or a nose nuzzling the nape of my neck. But then I remembered.

Min Yoongi was kind of important.

Therefore, by extension, so were his phone calls. I had to share him with the world. Even if I could feel his morning wood pressed against my backside. Completely unencumbered too, he must have forgotten to put his boxers back on after a sleepy early morning repeat of the night before. Yup, even then.

Reluctantly I peeled myself out of his grasp, ignoring the tightening resistance of his arm and his pretty groan of protest that ignited a fluttering in my stomach. The call had ended long before I managed to pick the device up off the floor, but I could see he had a new voicemail. Probably. I wasn't sure, the notification was in Hangul, of course.

I tried to hand the phone to him but he refused to open his eyes. He wrapped his arms around my frame and pulled me downwards. Startled, I squeaked and toppled on top of him. I giggled and nuzzled into his neck, I dropping the phone on the bed. Evidently, I needed to wake him up first.

I lazily ground my hips against his, eliciting a low groan from his pink lips. The skin to skin contact between our sexes felt deliciously sinful. I could tell he was rapidly succumbing to the same temptation I was when he shifted his hips so that the head of his cock was lined up with my entrance.

"Fuck..." I whimpered against the crook of his neck when I felt him dip inside me ever so slightly. I wanted it so bad.

"Fuck," he croaked in response, hips stilling. I felt the vibration of his teeth grinding in restraint.

No. Even though I was on birth control, I wouldn't do this to him. I knew his life was filled with a level of self control I couldn't begin to understand. It would have felt like I was taking advantage of his moment of weakness. His vulnerability was a gift, and I wanted to protect him from anyone who would abuse it. Even if it was me.

I separated our bodies, ignoring his strangled whimper of disappointment. I grabbed a third condom from the box and returned, straddling his thighs. His eyes were finally open, so I held his gaze as I rolled the condom down his length. By now I was familiar with his lusting eyes, but I could also see something new; relief and... appreciation.

That felt better than any risky bareback romp would. Yoongi appreciated me.

His bit his lip and held my hips as I lowered myself on him. When he was fully sheathed, he pulled me down and kissed me deeply, unbothered by our morning breath. We were far beyond that sort of squeamishness by now.

I pulled back, keeping our foreheads connected. The position felt natural since he comforted me on the elevator. I began to roll my hips while our breaths mingled on each other's lips.

We were quieter this time. I wouldn't have called what we were doing fucking, it was something deeper. We were connecting. He sat up and held me tight against him. Soft moans and gasps filled the room as I rode him to our mutual climaxes.

We fell back into the sheets and caught our breaths, softly chuckling without an immediately discernible reason.

Eventually I felt around the bed beside us, curling my fingers around his phone. "Missed call." I murmured, handing him his phone, keeping my face in his neck. I decided that that was where I wanted to stay in our precious remaining moments.