[09] Power Struggle

The world was quiet. In the back of my mind I registered that the music had disappeared. His playlist must have ended, or maybe he had turned it off - I wasn't sure. Before I could think too hard about it, his lips touched mine gently. My breath hitched and my body froze as I felt the pressure of his lips on mine gradually increase. When I didn't respond he pulled back, brow furrowed, looking intensely in my eyes.

"Yes?" He rasped, voice coloured by concern and desire.

I wanted this. I wanted this so badly, but my body was still recovering from the shock of it all. As soon as the feeling returned to my finger tips, I reached up and ran them through his hair. When my nails gently grazed his scalp he purred, eyes fluttering shut. "Yes." I responded confidently as I took ahold of his silky locks and pulled him back down to my lips.

This time our lips met with hunger on both sides. Yoongi growled in approval as I bit his lower lip and pulled it back gently. His hands wrapped around my back, shedding his jacket from my shoulders and pulling me snug against him. I moaned when his tongue swiped at my lower lip and I allowed him to deepen our kiss, my hands still tangled in his hair. His tongue expertly explored my mouth as he pulled me on to his lap, straddling his thighs.

At first I let his tongue roam unencumbered, but my confidence grew and our tongues began to fight for dominance. I could feel him getting aroused below me as I began to circle my hips, grinding down on him. One of his hands held my lower back, pressing me impossibly closer to him. The other hand slid to my breast, roughly squeezing before gently circling my nipple that had gotten hard through the fabric of my thin shirt and lace bra with his thumb. I gasped and threw my head back in pleasure. He took the opportunity to attack my neck, kissing and nipping, teeth scraping the sensitive skin where my neck met my shoulder. When he began to suck I tightened my fingers on his hair and pulled his head back. "No marks." I commanded, he smirked in response, eyes filled with lust. Someone likes a power struggle.

I lowered my lips to his neck and returned his previous gestures; kissing, licking and nipping along his wonderful jaw, down his neck and to his exposed collarbone. His hands moved to my hips as he pulled me down on himself, increasing the friction between his hardness and my core.

We were both gasping, moaning messes ready to start ripping each other's clothes off. As soon as I started to increase suction on his neck I felt my head pulled back by my ponytail. His grip was solid, but didn't hurt. "No." He ordered, and I grinned back at him, matching his sexy smirk with my own, fluttering my eyelashes innocently. He growled. I felt heat pooling in my stomach in response. At least we have condoms.

He flipped me on to my back, my shoulders pressed up against the elevator wall. I knew it was cramped and uncomfortable... hell, I probably had a double chin. But at that moment I really didn't care if I ended up needing life long chiropractic help to straighten my spine after he was done with me. This was happening, nothing could stop it.

Yoongi was on his side, propped up on one arm. His mouth connected with my neck again as he trailed wet kisses up to my ear lobe and biting it gently. He murmured something in my ear in Korean. I didn't understand it, but damn his voice was hot. His free hand slid all over my torso, massaging both my breasts and pushing up my tank top to above my rib cage. I arched my back, wanting to feel more, wanting him back between my legs. I whimpered.

His hand worked its way down to my waist band. He slid his thumb just under the elastic, stroking back and forth, gradually sinking deeper under the band at each passing stroke. I whined desperately, not wanting to be teased anymore. He pulled his lips away from my neck and paused.

I opened my eyes to see him hovering inches away from my face. He nodded, eyes locked on mine, challenging me to keep my eyes open as he finally slipped his hand under my waist band and panties. I gasped when his finger tips located my clit immediately, two fingers making slow circles, gliding effortlessly over my sensitive bud. I was already very wet with my arousal. I did not break eye contact as I moaned and shuttered under his touch.

His lips were parted as he stared into my eyes. His tongue occasionally wetting them as he watched me writhe beneath his touch. My breath began to quicken as I felt myself drawing closer to an orgasm. His fingers increased their pressure and speed.

"Fuck!" I moaned, arching my back and chasing my climax desperately. The coil within was about to snap when a loud grinding noise caused us to nearly jump out of our skin.

"No!" I yelled in frustration as the elevator jerked upwards suddenly.