"PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!" Pie's phone rings. Both Pie and Alice stop right away on hearing that. The tone rings  like a squeaking  sound of  ducks.

            "Oh my goodness! You still use the same weird ringtone?" Alice says in disbelief.

            "Shhh!" Pie shushes her sister as she picks her phone to answer the incoming call.

            "Hello Kim." Pie says.

            "All right." The call ended. Alice knows that Kim must have waiting outside.

            "Romeo is waiting for his Juliet huh?" Alice teases Pie.

            "Romeo and Juliet? That's so tragic!" Pie rolls her eyes to Alice in return.

            "I'll go now." Pie picks her handbag and starts to walk out from the room. Alice follows her sister from behind.

Downstairs

            "Mom, Dad.. I'll go now." Pie says to her parents as she steps down to the living room. Mom and Dad are watching the television.

            "Alright honey.. Take.. Oh my God!" Dad gasps.

            "Dad? Are you okay?" Pie startles to see her father's reaction.

            "I'm all right Pie, honey. It's just you're so beautiful tonight." Dad praises his eldest daughter.

            "Take care honey and enjoy your night." Mom gives a meaningful smile to Pie.

            "Yeah. Enjoy your night dear. Oh, I can't wait to be a grandfather!" Dad clasps his hands as if he is praying.

            "Dad?" Pie exclaims in disbelief.

            "Your Dad meant, he hopes that Kim will propose to you so that you two will get married soon and we can have our grandchild. Right darling?" Mom nudges Dad's arm as she realised that Pie misunderstood her husband's words just now.

            "Yes! Your Mom is right." Dad looks to Mom in his disagree face.

            "Yeah. Yeah. Me too. I can't wait to have a niece or nephew. But I wonder if  they'll give me trouble or not in the future." Alice jests.

            "Oh. Okay but I have never think about marriage for now." Pie raises her eyebrows. "Why everybody keeps hoping that I'll get married soon?" Pie thinks.

            "Hey, hurry up! Your prince charming is waiting." Alice pushes Pie body to the door.