You Did Something; Cause..

1 year later.

Chris gets out tomorrow and I'm kind of nervous. We got back together 3 weeks ago and I'm anxious to see how this is about to go.

I was getting ready to go meet Christian at this dock. since he flew here to see me. He got some jet skis and wanted to hang with me before going on a cruise with his family in two days. I grabbed my things, left and I texted him when I arrived. I texted and asked him what boat Was it and right after that I spotted him.

Riley: hey !! (I saw him look up and then smiled

Riley: hey !! (I saw him look up and then smiled. He came over to me and hugged me.)

Christian: I was just texting you back.  What's up? You good?

Riley: yeah are you?

Christian: yeah. You look mad good damn.

Riley: thank you.

Christian: I got us some ciroc so come on.

I followed him to his yacht 🛥 and he had a bouquet of flowers 💐 waiting inside for me.

Riley: awwwww Caseyyy (I called him by his middle name) thank you papa. ( I hugged him and kissed his cheek) let's take shots. (We took a few and then head to the jet skis. ) I've never been on one of these

Christian: it's easy. It's almost like driving a car but you gotta watch your speed when you see a wave.

Riley: ok take my pic first before I get all crazy looking. (He took my picture and we got on the jet skis )

 (He took my picture and we got on the jet skis )

Christian: you want a vest?

Riley: yes and you better put one on too.

Christian: I will. only to make you feel secure. I stopped putting them on because I'm an expert.

Riley: you can never be too careful in the ocean.

Christian: I know how to swim so I'm good.

Riley: yo you wildin yo. Straight buggin