Set Up Part 2

Chris POV

Chris: damn Ry, where you at? (I said looking at my watch. She's been in there for like 30 minutes. I heard a faint yell but I don't think that was her. I sat in the car for like 15 more minutes and decided to get out. As I got closer to the house, I heard crying. I followed the cries , which led me to the side of the house by a window. I peeped in , since the blinds we're chipped a bit and I saw Riley tied to a chair crying. I stepped back and shot the window multiple times. I jumped in the window and helped Riley get untied. His men busted in the room and I pointed the gun to his head. )

Chris: shoot and he dies

Rasta: come on man please don't do this, take her and all the money. Just don't shoot

Riley: kill him !! (She said yelling and crying)

Rasta: aye y'all just go! Get out (he said talking to his men who looked like they were ready to blast Chris and I )

Chris: what the fuck is going on

Riley: it's him ! (She said crying and yelling still. She pulled up her pants and started grabbing the money)

Chris: all we was trying to do was get the money, but you wanted to be greedy and get pussy too? (I had the gun still up to his head. Riley had gathered everything.)

Chris: you ready?

Riley: yeah come on. Give me your gun first

Chris: why what hap- (I got cut off by her yelling)

Riley: give me the fucking gun!!!! (I throw the gun and then she shoot him twice in his penis. He yelled in pain and then we both leave out the window with all the money. I reached in my bag and threw a Grenade at the house before speeding off)

Riley: where tf you get a grenade from?

Chris: just keep it handy , for times like this. Wtf Happened

Riley: he tried to rape me Chris. When I was younger, my mom let him do things to me. I was bleeding all down my legs. and no one believed me. (She said crying. Wow I felt so bad because I never knew.)

Chris: it's gon be alright Ry. I took care of that nigga

Riley: ok (she still cried. I guess she was shocked)

Chris: you wanna go home? (I asked and she shook her head no. Well I was just going to go to my house until she figured out where she wants to go. 18 mins later, we pulled up to my house. We both got out and went inside. My people still weren't here. ) hey do you mind staying here while I go take this money to Dee? ....... & here !! (I said throwing her $10,000. We took all that niggas money!! That's your half

Riley: thanks. (She was a bit quiet. I bet that was still bothering her)

Chris: aye look Ry, I'll be right back, I'm about to go take the money.

Riley: can I just ride

Chris: I honestly don't want you too. All this shit just happened with these niggas, just stay here & chill. Get comfortable in my bed. You can shower too.

Riley: I need something to put on though

Chris: you don't (I said smiling. She cracked a slight smile) nah but fr, you can get one of my shirts and I got a brand new pack of briefs over there.