Trying to Forget

Riley: so how long does he have to do? (I asked his lawyer Mr. Finch. )

Finch: two years since it's his first offense. They went easy on him. He can get out within a year on good behavior.

Riley: so we paid you all of that and he still got time?

Finch: I did all I could. Let's be honest, that was a lot of cocaine. What did you expect? 2 years is great if you ask me. He could also get out early.

Riley: (sigh) ok thank you.

I hung up the phone and sighed. It's been a whole month with out Chris and I'm going crazy. Lol 😩😭 I didn't think he was going to get time. I've been telling him to stop that shit and now look. I'm all cold and alone. I started selling my makeup and it's doing well. Over $500 a day. I'm so blessed. I try to stay busy most of the time so I label and package all of my orders my self.

Riley: y'all need to come stay with me for a week.

Deshay: girlll.... you know Greg not havin that. You can come stay with us for a week.

Riley: I will and you playing.

Deshay: I'm serious. Jr can sleep with YaYa in her room and you can take his room.

Riley: ok I'll come tomorrow. I have to do the rest of these orders.

Deshay: cool. I can help you if you wanna come tonight

Riley: awwwwww Bestfrienddddd. Well come on , you ready?

Deshay: yeah what we eating ?

Riley: what ever you wanna cook.

Deshay: no boo, I been cooking every night. It's food at the house for them and we can get something.

Riley; well shittttttttt (I said making her laugh. The way I said it was hilarious) what's on the way to your house

Deshay: seafood, mc Donald's, Wendys, OG Wingz,

Riley: let's get wings

Deshay: I knew it. So what I'm supposed to do.

Riley; ima place the orders together and then you put them in the package and put the labels on. I'll tell you the names as I put the orders together.

Deshay; ok cool. So they not trying to give him anything less?

Riley: nooo But can we not talk about him right now? 😩 I don't want to get sad.

Deshay: okay I'm sorry Ry.

Riley: it's cool babygirl. I think I want lipo.

Deshay: go for it. I definitely need it after two kids. I been saving too.

Riley: for real?

Deshay: yes for about two months now

Riley: well how bout this, ima pay for your surgery. What you want done? (She screamed and jumped on me. )

Deshay: I love you sooo much. I want my boobs and a bbl.

Riley: nooo don't get a bbl 😩 let's stay half a natural  we can just work out our butts and maintain our lipo... but I mean if that's what you want I ain't gon stop you cause you grown.

Deshay: I think I want it Ry, it'll be hard to work out with my schedule.

Riley: ok, I understand. Find a doctor and find out the price of which ever you want the most.

Deshay; ok thank you babes!

Riley: you're welcome and thank you for helping me. This my gift to you.