013 • 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 •

"Thank you'' I say smiling up at Colby as he handed me a cup of coffee.

"no problem" I watch him grab a blanket that was across the room before throwing it at me making me nearly spill my hot coffee all over me.

''watch it I'm holding coffee!'' I gasp trying not to spill any on the floor while Colby laughed walking back into the kitchen making himself a coffee for himself.

Last night was something I had imagined a movie would play out. We talked about the most random things and laughed at the most dumbest things. I don't know what time I had fallen asleep at but when I had woken up Colby's arms wrapped around my waist.

I'm not sure how to feel about that situation. We didn't kiss or anything along the line like that, but it had made me feel some type of emotion but I just can't put my finger on.

For some reason it felt really weird waking up to someone who wasn't him, but at the same time I kind of like the feeling of waking up to Colby next to me.

The house was still empty making me wonder if anyone else knew about this. Now when I think about it, how was everyone in the house able to leave at the time.

"hey Colby where is everyone?" I question him watching as he shrugs his shoulders as a reply blowing on his coffee.

"They probably died" he reply's back, his voice a raspy tone since he had just woken up.

"Deep" I say shaking my head making him laugh. He sits down next to me placing his coffee on the table in front of him. Well he sat a bit to close if I had to be honest.

"Did Tara tell you about what that witch had said about us?" he asks me changing the subject.

"Yeah, well the witch did make some good points to be honest, this might be my breaking point'' I say as I blow on my coffee taking tiny sips of it.

''that's true'' he replies back as I reach over placing my coffee mug on the table.

''Do you believe her?'' I ask him, wrapping the blanket around me, watching as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Depends on what you believe in, in the end of the day, it depends if you believe in all witchcraft and ghosts or not" he reply's back.

"That's true" On beat a little black dog runs into the room jumping on Colby.

''Navy!'' he smiles hugging (who I assume is navy) She barks, licking his face making my body get a warm, happy feeling.

''aww whos that?'' I ask smiling as I pat Navy's back watching as her little tail wagged.

''this is navy'' he smiles, ''Navy this is ava'' she gives me a little bark as if to say a little hello.

''she's precious!'' I poult patting the top of her head. I feel my phone buzz besides me to show a text message from Anastasia.

Anastasia 💞💩

Hey Ava how is Tara's going?

And not to kill the mood and all but Jeff and Todd some how invited themselves over

please come back

I stare at my phone my fingers hovering over the letters on my phone, wanting to cry. What does Jeff want from me.

''what's wrong, who messaged you?'' Colby asks me.

I fucking hate Jeff.

''where's your bathroom?'' I ask him wanting to be alone.

''oh um, if you leave this room its just on the right'' I smile at him grabbing my phone and fast walking to the toilets.

I never realised how much tears I had piled up until I had entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me the click of the door making a water fountain of tears gush out.

Does Jeff want me to be in pain?

Is this funny to that fucker because its definitely not fucking funny to me.

''hey ava is everything all right in there?'' I hear Colby ask knocking on the bathroom door.  I felt a wave of panic wash over me as I stumble to the tap turning it on.

''I'm fine!'' I shout back drying my tears with my jumpers sleeve.

''It doesn't sound like you are!" He shouts back over the splashing of the water hitting the sink.

"No I am!" I shout back.

"Ava you are not fine, now I don't care what you say I'm coming in'' he says opening the door his face instantly dropping at the state I was in.

He holds out both of his arms walking over to me before he pulls me into a tight hug. Once my head hit his chest I couldn't hold it in.

''Jeff is at the apartment'' I explain to Colby through tears. He rubs my back making me feel comfortable in his arms.

''Tell who ever messaged you that info that you are busy, you can stay here'' I remove my head from his chest looking up at him my brown eyes meeting with his bright blue eyes.

''Are you sure, I don't think you want this mess staying over'' Colby crouches down in front of me so he was the same height as me. I never realized how short I was compared to Colby entill now.

''Ava I would rather sit here and listen to you cry your fucking ass off them make you go back to where Jeff is'' I laugh wiping my tears with my jumper.

''Ok'' was the only thing that I was able to say before I felt Colby place his hand my cheek.

''Get cleaned up and message the person back'' his says, his voice deep sending chills throughout my body.

Ava ❣️👹

hey Anastasia I can't sorry I'm busy