Chapter Six : Lela And Jacob's Wedding

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, I wanted to do something special for Lela, she's always taking care of me and my needs so helping her with the wedding is my way of thanking her." I said to Catherine.

"I'm sure she knows how much you love her for her hard work and loyalty to you. Are they really going to talk about planes all night long?" Catherine asked as we looked over at William showing Daniel something on his phone.

"Are you really surprised? You know how those two get when they are around each other. Planes and more planes that's all they know." I answered.

Catherine rolled her eyes.

"I purposely wore red because William loves me in red but as soon as Daniel walked into the room, William's eyes lit up and he's been ignoring me ever since." She said as I giggled.

"I guess we both had the same idea because I purposely wore blue and Daniel said I looked nice then he spotted William and I haven't talked to him since then." I said.

"Oh Gosh, What are we going to do with those two?" She asked.

"Live with them and hope they stop talking about planes because it's honestly exhausting to pretend to know what the bloody hell they're talking about when it comes to planes." I answered as Catherine laughed.

"Oh trust me, I just blink and smile when William gets started about planes." She said.

I laughed.

||||||

"Pretty please just sing one song for me." Lela said, pouting as she pulled me to the small stage.

"Really, Lela?" I asked as she handed me the mic.

"If you sing now then you won't have to sing at my reception tomorrow, I promise." Lela answered.

"You promise?" I asked.

"I across my heart, I promise." Lela replies as I sighed.

"Fine... Daniel, come here." I said as Daniel walked up to me and I grabbed his hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You have to help me sing this song." I answered, nervously.

"Okay, what are we singing and just focus on me, not the guests." He said.

I nodded.

"When you say nothing at all by Alison Krauss and Keith Whitley." I said.

||||||

— 7th February 2020

The Royal Family
@RoyalFamily

The wedding of HRH Princess Beatrice of York and
Mr. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi will take place on Friday 29 May 2020 at The Chapel Royal, St James's Palace.

11:07 AM • 2/7/20 • Twitter Web App

||||||

📰 Article🗞

Princess Juliana serves as Maid of Honour at Lela Hampton's Wedding