"But this?" She seethes as she picks up a random boy's book. "THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" She flaps the book around chaotically, the thin pages rustling uncomfortably.

"I told you every day to keep working on your bible studies assignment but all of you brainless baboons have done nothing of the sort! Other classes are nearly finished! But you?"

The student's quiver in their seats, frightened by the beast that was unleashed from within the petite lady. "You are all disrespectful brats! I am utterly disappointed in you!"

Taehyung feels like crying. Being the big-brained goody-two-shoes he is, being scolded by a teacher is probably the worst thing possible. But what's worse is that he, unlike the other student's actually did finish his project but those cruel bullies just had to ruin it for him. 

The teacher pushes down her glasses and holds the bridge of her nose. She takes a deep breath to calm herself before speaking once again, "I want this whole assignment finished by Wednesday, no excuses. If I don't see it done, the entire class, not just the pair who didn't complete it, BUT THE ENTIRE CLASS, will face a 3-week detention. So unless you want the scrutiny of your peers and prolonged school periods, I advise you get it done."

The whole class lets out a collective breath of relief once the teacher trots back to her desk, a cheery smile once again adorning her features. 

"Okay class, over the next week, we will discuss the 7 sins, each day we will focus on an individual sin. Today's sin that we will look into is Lust. "

~

The small boy looks like a wild ant as he rushes through the crowds of pristinely ironed uniforms and expensive colognes. Several books are desperately clutched in his hands as his body swerves people left and right. Trailing behind him with a much calmer and slower stride is Jeon Jungkook, who despite walking at a slower pace seems to be keeping up just fine with Taehyung's frantic rush.  

It is at times like this that Taehyung curses himself for not having long legs like Jungkook. 

The two boys soon enter their dorm and it's as if the door screamed open sesame to Taehyung's mouth. The once silent boy starts rambling on and on, his hands waving around in gestures to express his... frustration? Fear? Jungkook can barely tell with the rush of his actions. 

"And I never want to get detention, that's one of my biggest fears. Like, I secretly think that detention is what makes people into serial killers, the mental stress and anxiety driven by the isolation of that cold room is enough to drive anyone insane! I don't want to be-"

"God, shut up," Jungkook chuckles in amusement, rolling his eyes at the ball of nervous energy. "We have a whole day to finish that assignment, we can start anytime-"

"Absolutely not!" Taehyung exclaims while grabbing onto Jungkook's wrist and dragging him to his bed where he has laid out a bunch of books and paper.

Jungkook quirks his eyebrows in surprise, taken aback by the boy's sudden assertiveness. He plops down onto the bed, watching the blue head hold out a file.

"You can work on this section, I'll get-"

"Absolutely not," the ravenette mocks, a smirk playing on his lips as an idea slips into his head. "You can write all the sections, I'll review it."

Taehyung frowns, "but that's not fair!"

Jungkook shrugs, "Would you rather have me just sleep and you do everything?"

Taehyung huffs, muttering something under his breath before pulling back the file. Jungkook lays down and starts playing on his phone. 

Some time passes with Taehyung frantically writing down the answers to the questions asked on the sheet and Jungkook casually scrolling through his phone.