Chapter 4: "The Dragon in Distress."

Start from the beginning

He continued and Nathan kept quite to listen.

I agreed, telling the king that it would take me only 2 days to do so. I was way too overconfident. When I arrived to the huge, wet tower, everything seemed emptied.. before everything went silent and black..

Then I woke up, tied in chambers. I have been kidnapped, but by who?

At the corner of my eye, stood a princess who was spinning in excitement, chanting proudly, "I captured a dragon! I captured a dragon!"

She was the most elegant and prepossessing princess I had ever seen.

When she noticed I was fully awake, she squeaked and drawled out her frying pan like a sword.

[💌:Getting the movie Tangled vibes out of this🍳]

Then she smirked and laughed, "oh boy, don't you feel stupid now? You came here to kidnap me, but I, Princess Nana of Oasis, kidnapped you!" She snorted.

"... and after that, she kept me there for a good while to teach me a lesson. We eventually got close together and finally.." Zane yawned, "finally kissed and I transform into a prince.. and we got married, had you, and lived happily..." he trailed, realizing Nathan had fallen asleep on his lap. "Ever after." He ended.

He kissed his forehead and turned off his car themed lamp, laying down by him.

...

Zane woke up to the smell of bacon in the air. Nathan wasn't there with him, maybe he was down stairs.

He stretched, only hitting the blanket roof of their pillow fort. The male crawled out the fort and walked down stairs.

He found Nathan standing in his chair, rambling about something while holding his rock. Nana turned to her husband, wearing a slight grin.

"What?" he said, his lips curving into a smile.

"Zane, do you have anything to do with this?" she asked.

"To do with what?"

"Nathan told me something about how I was princess and you was a.. dragon?" she giggled.

"No, he was the might..iest of dragons and you were the pwretty princess! Right Papa?"

Zane smiled, "Nathan, I told you not to tell her that!"

He covered his mouth then blurted, "Oh no!" and ran towards Zane where he picked him up and spinned him around in a circle.

"She can't catch you at this speed!"

Nana raised an eyebrow as Zane begined to slow down his pace. He put Nathan down and went over to kiss her, "it's a long story."

...

"Zane, do you have Nathan dressed?" Nana called out, packing extra pull ups in her baby purse.

Meanwhile upstairs in the bathroom, Nathan was covered in bubbles head to toe and Zane, he still hadn't put on his pants.

"Uh.. sure hunny!" he hesitantly answered, beginning to drain the water.

He raised Nathan from the tub and beganed to dry him off with his blue towel and picked him up onto the changing table.

He looked for the pull ups underneath the table.

"Hey Nana, where did you put the-"

"Pull ups?" She grinned, watching him struggle. "How about you put your trousers on and I'll take it from here, my king."

"As you wish, my queen." he played along.

They both exchange a small peck on their lips.

Nathan covered his eyes.

...

I liked writing this SO MUCH. It made me smile of how wholesome this was. "The Dragon in Distress" was my idea of putting Zane and Nana's relationship in a nutshell. They started out ruff, than became lovingly husband and wife. Anyways, updates will be slow as usual, good bye!~