17

16 of July

The day of Kwon Soonyoung's birthday was here.

It was 9 in the morning and Jeonghan was up. He did what he would usually do on every other weekend, cleaning, working and etc. Everything was just normal until the party began but that was later in the day. Soonyoung opened the door to the hallway. Scratching his eyes and heading over to the kitchen. Jeonghan turned around to see a tired Soonyoung so he brightened the sleepy head a little. "Morning hamster! How do you feel being old today?" Soonyoung opened his eyes up to realise that it was the 16th already. "Oh wow I forgot it was my birthday. Ehh, I don't know. I just feel like normal thought my age just gets older I suppose (?)" Soonyoung shrugged. Jeonghan didn't expect that answer but maybe he was still worn out from dance. "Any plans today?" Jeonghan asked moving closer to him. Soonyoung just shook his head no. Jeonghan just made an "oh" face. "Ok..." he murmured.

Jeonghan went out of the shared area and back to his room. Locking the door and picking up his phone to message Seokmin.

Seokmini private message:

Angel1004: is everything ready?

Seokmini: almost

Seokmini: Though... Jihoon is a little nervous

Seokmini: and he is starting to think that he is in capable of doing this

Angel1004: please just try to make it quick so he doesn't have to worry

Angel1004: and I got the secret cameras in check 😈

Angel1004: everyone is secured but my room and the bathroom...

Seokmini: 😈😈

Angel1004: secret mission is on the go! Prepare at 2pm!

Seokmini: ok 👌
___

Seokmin's POV

Everyone was in Seungkwan's and Jihoon's dorm. Everyone preparing the food, flowers, drinks, and more. I was busy checking on everything after texting Jeonghan. Then I soon noticed that Jihoon was almost clapping his pants just from thinking. I turned my head and said, "Mingyu, the food is doing great. Joshua bring the 20 bottles! Vernon, Chan and Wonwoo! Take the drinks. Everyone let's start moving!" I demanded with a smile on my face. "Ok!" Everyone shouted back with smiles on their faces too.

As everyone moved around and leaving, I walked up to Jihoon who was in the corner almost crapping himself. I bent down to see worried written on his face. "Hyung, look. If things go wrong then we're hear you support. No matter what. There maybe a reason for not liking you back or something but at this time you need faith. And that's why we're doing this ok?" I said softly. To see Jihoon look up with a little smile curving. "Thanks" Jihoon whispered and prepared himself. Both of us walked out of the dorm and headed to Soonyoung's and Jeonghan's dorm.

___
Sorry for not getting into the birthday action in this chapter. I didn't have much time to write this week because I just started school again and I'm pretty sure it would be a long chapter when writing this, so please do forgive me on that. But next chapter I promise all the good stuff happens. Sorry once again. Bai for now.