13

After the Jihan couple's confession ended, the month changed and so did the season. The colour of trees turned pink, with flowers. It was absolutely breathtaking but to Joshua. It was the moment to began some plan for the soonhoon couple to arise...

The Jihan couple had a meet up with each other and some of their friends. "Yo!" Mingyu yelled out heading towards the two couple. "Hi~" Minghao said while holding hands with Jun. "We here" the rest of them said out. And when they meant some, it was their entire group but without two people.

"Ok so we're here to discuss some plan for the slowly up rising couple" Joshua stated out. "I mean why couldn't they do it on their own" Hansol retorted back. "Well I kind of did make a deal with Soonyoung that I will help him..." Jeonghan said quietly. "Ok so how do we help them?" Wonwoo sighed. "We're gonna do this then this. Which will lead them there..."

And forth they went of with the plan they created.

[*]

~Soonyoung's POV~

*Ding* "Hm?" I hummed. I went in search of my phone, finding it with a text message from Jeonghan.

Hey Soon.
Do you want to hangout with me, Shua, Seokmin and Seungkwan at the cherry blossom festival in the afternoon? We're gonna be under the fourth tree with the bench underneath it. Cya there.

"It wouldn't be that bad" I questioned. I turned my head over to the clock that was in my room. "Still got an hour to dress" I said to myself, preparing for what income they planned.

[*]

~Jihoon's POV~

"Minor chord will works with this beat, then... maybe major C? But adding that has a drop... ehh. What if I tune thi-" *Chring Chring* *Sigh* I took off my head phones off and looked at my phone that was receiving a call from Joshua and picked up my phone from the right.

"Hey Jihoon. I know you might be busy and and but I was inviting you to come over to the cherry blossom festival today at noon? I bet you're gonna decline but it's great to take a break once in a while. I'll be waiting under the fourth tree with a bench underneath. If you arrive there without seeing us there yet, a picnic basket is there with food. Ok. See you there" Joshua said ending the call.

"I guess I'll go" I sighed. I turned my head over to the digital clock, "got an hour to go. I'll spend half before going..." I mumbled out, putting my head phones on and resuming on.

___
Hello fellow potatoes/readers! You must of heard of Australia suffering from flames. Now I would like to say that I hope you guys can either help or pray that Australia will be ok from flames and that it will die down sooner or later. (Yes I'm from Australia, and yes I'm Asian) also I also would like to you guys to Stan Verivery and SF9. Please watch Lay Back and Good Guy. That's all for today, bye.