16

1 second passed to a minute. Then a minute passed to an hour. Hour to a day. A day to a week. A week passed to a month and by that time, the month of July came by...

15 of July...

"You know I've wondered... when do I get the chance to see you again woozi..." Soonyoung sighed. "My birthday is coming up tomorrow you know woozi? I wish to see you, even if it is for the last time. I'm sorry. My sunflower..." He added, starting off into the distant wonderland of the stars. Hoping to see that field of flowers where they first met and last appearance.

Jeonghan walked into the kitchen to get some food but his head turned as he saw Soonyoung just staring up into the sky on the balcony. He decided food can wait. Moving his legs to the direction of when Soonyoung was, opening the slide door and closing it. Jeonghan breathed out and took in the fresh air. "Nice sky tonight right?" Jeonghan asked staring into the starry night as well. Soonyoung hummed in response.

The two male fell silent. Usually the silence turned the situation awkward but this time they just admired the sky. "Never ending love is the same as stars..." Jeonghan said before going back inside. Soonyoung was slightly confused but then understood immediately. "Yea..."

~Seungkwan and Jihoon's dorm~

"The stars are endless!" Seungkwan was amazed, his eyes sparkled by the reflection of the dozens of stars. Jihoon was also amazed but nervous. Seungkwan noticed his expression and looked at him. "Jihoon, I diva boo is gonna help you succeed ok? Feel free as the stars shine high then tomorrow let free your feelings ok?" Jihoon felt better after the words of a diva comforted him.

And with that, the starry sky shined brighter than ever before...

___
Hi, hello! Just a little quick message. Bet no one reads this but if you do, I'll get started. So as it's becoming widely known around the globe that a virus has beginning an outbreak. Starting off from China and now developing in other countries. All I would like to say is, I hope everyone is staying strong and doing well. Please stay safe from this virus as it is fatal to the blood cells of our body. I suppose that's all. Erm yea, bai bai💕

 Erm yea, bai bai💕