Aries

Aries POV:
  "ARIES! WAKE TF UP!" Is the first thing I hear when I wake up, today I'm going to a stupid boarding school for something I didn't do, life is unfair, what can I say.
"Ok mum..." I quickly get out of bed and put on a robe, so I can go downstairs and have breakfast.
"Listen, Aries we need to talk about what you did..." I roll my eyes, and mum looks at me with a very serious face.
"How many times mum? How many times do I have to say that i don't do it?" I say arrogantly.
"Aries I was a teenager once, I did stupid things, but I always admitted to my mistakes, I don't know where you get that from."
"Probably from the man who helped conceive me, and whom you ran away from." I see my mum's face get more red by the second.
"Don't you dare, talk about your father! I have my reasons! Reasons you'll never understand!"
"And I guess you'll never understand that I DIDNT DO IT!" I raised my voice at my mum, I never did that, I can tell she's about to cry, but I leave her alone and go get dressed.
  When I finish getting ready ,I send a quick text to my best friend. As I'm about to get in the Uber so I can go to the airport, I see my mum crying.
"Aries... I'm so sorry" she hugs me tight "I love you so so so so much my ladybug"
"I love you too mum" I say and I find myself crying along with her. "I have to go" she nods and turns around so I don't see her crying (mother says that she despises when people are around her when she's crying, and that it ruins her makeup).
  I get to the airport and do all the stuff I'm supposed to do. After that I go to Subway and grab a white chocolate Frappuccino (It's 7:14 I need the caffeine). I'm in the line to buy a nice key ring when I hear a lady calling for my flight. I run as if there were no tomorrow, and when I realize that I bump into this brunette girl, I get up and run faster, that's when I hear:
"Taurus! You have to be more careful!!!"
"Yes I know mum" says the brunette, who's name is Taurus. After that I eavesdrop their conversation.
"Last minute check! Tooth paste?"
"Check."
"Hair dryer?"
"Check"
"Your pills?..." asks her mum in a worried tone.
"I have to go mum!" says Taurus running towards the line.
"Amo-te filha!!"
"Também mãe" they say in a foreign language.
  When I get into my seat, I see the brunette girl I stumbled in, at the airport. She seemed like she was on the verge of having a panic attack. Maybe she's scared of planes? Or maybe it's just the turbulence, I don't know, but since this flight is going to be a few hours I'll just watch some Netflix. I go into the 'New Releases' section and I see that Sex Education season 2 has finally come out! I know I'm in a plane and there are kids here but all I can say to myself is "Fuck it".