I slowly back off when he had his back turn on me. When I was close enough to the exit, I ran as fast as I could totally ignoring his call.

My phone started buzzing, I pulled it out just to see Fred's number flash on my screen.

I hung the call, dug my phone in my pocket.

I keep running till I was far away from that house, stupid me! Couldn't shut up!

I began walking with my hands in my jacket pocket.

I need to cool off, before facing hell.

"Hey Damian, that little party, it is still on?" I texted.

"Yeah." He text back.

I grinned to myself, I hop in the next cab and off I go.

~~~~~~~~~

Three hours of dancing and drinking, this was just great but I needed to go back to hell.

I was not that drunk just a little bit. I was dancing with this perfect stranger I met when we started making out.

Don't judge me am not a bitch.

I was yanked away from her, "what the hell!" I struggled but the damn person just dragged me out till we were in the parking lot and then I saw who it was.

"Fuck!" My eyes were wide open like saucer.

"Get in the car." He said in a dangerous low tone.

I hurriedly rip the door open and threw myself in.

The rid was deadly silent, the grip Fred had on the wheel made me tremble, he is furious!

I kept my bratty mouth shut, for the first time in my entire life, I fear the worst if I dare speak, Fred is capable of pulling over and getting a switch.

I don't want a public humiliation imagine if some paparazzi sees, it will be on the news! Our family is damn famous!

I don't think I'll bare the shame, i rather commit suicide!

All of a sudden the engine died. My heart skips.

"Go to your room Oliver." He said, I didn't have a second taught before jumping out of the car and racing upstairs.

Pathetic huh?

I sat on my bed with my eyes fixing the nightstand while I go deep in thought.

Fred walks in with a black leather belt folded in two half. He had his suit off and his sleeves were rolled up, he lean on my desk looking less angry.

"What is wrong with you?" He stare at me expectantly with his brows furrowed.

"Nothing." I said with a lot of attitude suddenly getting piss at Fred.

"I won't take that as an answer, after what you did."

"Then what do you want me to say?"

"I need an explanation!"

"Oh what?!"

"Don't play smart with me Oliver!" He warned.

I threw my hands in exasperation and looked away.

"Am still waiting!"

"I got no shit to tell you! Like seriously what is your fucking problem?! Am old enough to have a hickey! And kiss girls! And party too! You can't cage me like some pathetic shit! I gotta live not lean on some dumbass! If you aren't proud of my shit then fuck off!" The seconds those stunning words left my lips I found myself in a really uncomfortable position.

My fault, why couldn't you shut the fuck up Zack! Do you have to be so bratty?

The sudden pain on the back if my thigh jerk me out of my thoughts.

"This is no way to talk to me Oliver Jackson!" He said as he kept slamming the damn object on my ass.

"I wanted you to talk to me calmly not swear on my face! After all you did I don't think you're in the perfect position to speak to me they way you did! All I ask was an explanation! You were caught kissing a girl behind close doors in her ROOM! Instead of facing the consequences you ran away just to put yourself in another trouble! Do you know how many times I called?! And how worried sick I was when frank told me you ran off?! The worst is you having a Hickey! Do you know what that means?!" He kept hitting.

"Am fucking old to have a damn girlfriend!" I said through gritted teeth, I don't know why am still pushing it far, I shriek when this one particular hit landed furiously on my thigh.

"Shut up! You don't have right to sleep with girls! You just sixteen imagine becoming a father at sixteen do you know how much of a responsibility it is? You can't go out messing around! Do you get that Oliver?!"

I furrowed my brows as hurt tears stream down my face, I just wanted my siblings to care not get in a hell lot of trouble! But that I doubt anyone will understand it.

Another painful smack landing on my sit post. "Yes sir!" I croak.

"Good now sit." He went back to leaning on the desk.

I winced when my butt connect with the fabric, serves me lesson.

"I still want is to talk." He said calmly like when he came in.

I swallow my pride and decided to cooperate.

I wipe my tears with the back of my sleeve while looking away.

"Look at me Oliver," he said sternly but I just ignored him still staring at my cupboard. Don't blame me am stubborn in nature.

He sigh, I felt his warn palm on my check, making me look at him, "what is wrong?" He said softly.

"I'm... Just." Jealous! Say it! Zack say it! And get over with, "stress out." I lied.

"What's stressing you out so much for you to commit such insane mistake? Huh?" He didn't break the eye contact.

I looked away scared he'll see the lie in my eyes, "I just broke up with my girlfriend." I lied, I've no girlfriend for now.

He sigh, "sorry." Something in his eyes told me he is doubting me.

"Am sorry, I acted out, I was just too hyper to think." Stupid excuse yeah I know but Fred managed it. I'm truly sorry for acting out but not for what I'll do just wait an see Christopher, you'll be the victim very soon.

I'm certain Jack or Nathan told Fred about the party, just cause Chris ask them to, or anything I don't know! But one thing is sure Fred got that information from my brothers, and if they weren't hanging out with Mr perfect, I'll be pain free. Christopher! Only think of his name I've nausea.

"Is okay I forgive you, but please don't make me do this again." He pulled me in a hug I couldn't refuse, I hugged back with a smirk playing on my lips. I really need this hug but am smirking about something else.

Christopher you lose nothing to wait.

Here we go! A really bad Zacky! I know most of you were expecting this chapter! Zack gets an ass whooping! That's what happens to bad guys but the fight is not over yet!

VOTE!