Chapter 63

"let me have him, let me go!" he yelled.

"changbin wait!"

"for what you sly little bitch."

jeongin walked up to jae and puched him so hard in the face he fell, shocking everyone, jeongin was not violent, but he definately pulled one on jae, making chan and woojin look at each other, before looking back at their boyfriend.

"i-i deserved that, but listen!" jae begged, his hand over his eye.

"what the fuck do you want?"

"i-i know where felix is."

changbin pushed chan and woojin off him, grabbing jae.

"where, where is he? tell me now!" he yelled.

"bin, you have to let him speak."

"i can tell you where haneul's house is, but you need to be fast, i-i think h-hes gonna die."

changbin's eyes darkened, making jae tremble, the amount of anger changbin felt in his body was enough to suffocate him. he moved jae out of the way and grabbed his phone.

"what is the address."

jae gave changbin the address and he put it into his phone, then turned back to jae, tears in his eyes.

"t-tell me what haneul has done to my baby."

"When i saw him, he was covered in bruises, on the floor, he lost all of his weight, he hasn't eaten a proper meal in days, he hasn't had any sleep or anything to drink, he has degrading words written all over his body, even on his face, a-and um-"

"and what?" changbin asked, already sobbing.

"he has the word whore carved into his chest, and filthy slut cut into his thigh."

changbin dropped to his knees, crying openly, this was all his fault, he should've tried harder.

"bin, let's go get him."

changbin got up, limping towards the door, the others followed, wanting nothing more than to end this man's life.

__

*TRIGGER WARNING*

"youre disgusting, changbin's death was your fault, now you get the punishment."

felix screamed louder as haneul's knife cut through his skin, making dark red streaks across his legs.

"ch-changbin!" felix screamed through tears.

"hes dead felix, you killed him."

felix writhed in pain and hurt, feeling haneul finish what he was doing, pushing him off the couch and onto the floor. he lay on the floor, shaking violently and coughing, yelping in pain as his aching muscles contracted.

he was so desperate, his breaths got heavier and shallower, his vision doubled as he panted hard, he looked at his forearm, the word 'murderer' across his skin, he was ready to go, he felt himself dying, and he wanted it to happen.

the door burst open making haneul look up, felix opened his eyes to see changbin in the doorway.

changbin broke down hard, seeing everything that had been done to his baby, the blood all over felix's skin, the words carved into him, the bruises, the words in marker all over his body, the amount of weight he lost.

"you better have all nine lives you sick mother fucker because you will need them."

changbin went to run at haneul, before a gun was drawn from haneul's bag and pointed at felix.

"back over there, or he dies."

changbin stopped dead, looking at felix. the feeling in his body was indescribable, pain, sadness, guilt, hurt, anger, hatred all overwhelmed him. he stepped back. haneul grabbed felix, pulling him up.

"look at him."

felix kept his eyes shut, unable to open them.

"look at him you fucking whore!" haneul put the gun to his head.

felix opened his eyes, looking up at changbin.

"d-dad-dy, p-lease."

changbin cried harder, locking eyes with felix.

"i am so sorry baby, everything will be okay, i love you."

haneul pointed the gun at changbin.

"get on your knees."

changbin didn't even hesitate, he dropped to his knees, his body was weak.

"beg."

"p-please, i know you're d-doing this to humiliate me, but I have no shame in begging for him, i-i would take a bullet for him, please haneul, he is my everything, i cant live without him, if you d-didnt treat him this way when you first had him, we wouldnt be here, he may even still b-be with you, but you have to m-move on, you c-cant do this, please, i will say it as many times as it takes for me to get my baby boy back."

haneul looked down on him.

"hmm, no."

felix gathered as much strength as he could muster, from seeing changbin beg for him and pushed away from haneul, lunging at changbin, before he got there, jae grabbed him and threw him back at haneul who chuckled, slapping felix over, making changbin yell.

"please stop hurting him! please!"

"all of you, out now before i blow this slut's head off."

they didnt move, but everyone ran when haneul put his finger over the trigger. they got out of the house, changbin lunging at jae, pinning him down by his throat, watching him stop being able to breathe.

=====
A/N
has Jae really changed, or is he still a kissass to haneul 😡