Chapter 45

once felix was recovered, the group decided to go clubbing, they were getting ready with their roommates, and felix was helping jisung with his outfit, felix was wearing black jeans and a black and white button up shirt, he was also wearing a set of his lingerie just for confidence, he had his earrings in, a choker around his neck and a few rings, but his favourite part was his make-up, he had nice shadow on his eyes and eyeliner, he had colour on his lips, he felt beautiful and was excited to go out.

he looked in the mirror, liking how he looked before looking at jisung.

"are you going to get drunk?" felix asked.

"um hell yeah, are you?"

"maybe, i don't know."

"come on, it's gonna be fun."

"okay fine."

they finished getting ready. and heard the other knock on the door, jisung opened it and saw minho and changbin. changbin looked at felix, biting his lip.

"damn baby, you look good." changbin smirked, putting his hands on felix's hips.

felix was still speechless, changbin was wearing his tight leather pants, a plain white t-shirt tucked in and a black bomber jacket, he had chains on his pants and around his neck, and his usual rings and earrings.

"whats wrong?" changbin asked, smiling.

"n-nothing."

"you sure?"

"yep!"

"you look a bit red."

felix slapped changbin's hand away from his forehead as he giggled.

the group met up with seungmin, hyunjin, jeongin, chan and woojin in the cafeteria before they left, minho drove jisung, chan and jeongin, and woojin drove seungmin, hyunjin, changbin and felix. on the way, felix sat in the back, having to sit squashed between changbin and seungmin. changbin put his hand on felix's thigh making him smile, he was very excited about going out, and getting drunk.

"are you going to drink?"

"maybe, are you?"

"yeah, jisung convinced me."

"this should be good then."

"why?"

"you made me fuck you last time."

"did you regret it?"

"i didn't say that."

felix chuckled, putting his head on changbin's shoulder.

they got to the club and got in, the music was loud and the room was full, they found a booth and everyone sat down together. changbin stuck close to felix. they got drinks and finished them quickly, before going for more.

__

after a while, everyone in the group was wasted, seungmin and jisung were busy grind dancing on minho and hyunjin. woojin was laughing hysterically with jeongin and chan and changbin was dancing with felix. they were having a great time until changbin got a notification on his phone, he looked down after laughing at felix who was so drunk he could hardly stand up right, he checked the notification, glancing up and feeling his blood boil. some random guy was stood behind felix, grinding on him to the music and felix was so drunk he didn't even notice, this guy had his hand on felix's waist, biting his lip.

changbin stepped forward, grabbing felix's hand and pulling him away. the man scowled, as felix almost fell over.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" changbin asked, feeling like he was suddenly sober.