Chapter 49

felix slumped back against changbin huffing.

"whats wrong with you? why are you being bratty?"

"they were staring at you, only i can do that."

"aw, you're jealous?"

"yes! i don't want them to look at you."

"baby, you know i don't care about them, they look at me then feel jealous of you, because I'm all yours."

felix smiled slightly, cuddling up to changbin. they rode the train into town and felix kept quiet and behaved better, they got to their stop, getting off, changbin held felix's hand to stop his wondering off as they walked towards the centre of town. as they grouped together to decide what they wanted to do, felix got clingy, not liking the amount of people looking at them, especially his boyfriend.

changbin ignored felix's whines, just putting his arm around felix and pulling him into his body, letting felix's head rest on his shoulder as he paid attention to what the group were suggesting.

They decided to go to the cinema to watch a new movie. They made their way there, felix was sucking his thumb for comfort as he held changbin's hand, they saw a few girls from their school, and they took a good look at changbin, despite his hand locked with felix's. felix stopped walking, holding the group up and whined. changbin turned to look at him, then glanced at the girls, realising what was wrong.

changbin put his arms around felix's waist, allowing felix to put his arms around changbin's shoulders, burying his head in changbin's warm neck.

"come on baby boy."

"noooo."

changbin didn't get mad, because he understood why felix was frustrated. he rubbed felix's back.

"theyre pretty," felix mumbled turning his head on changbin's shoulder to admire the girl's figures "i bet they look pretty in lingerie." 

changbin smirked, remembering felix in that sexy underwear.

"mm, i can just imagine your slim waist, and sexy hips, under the lace, and that ass of yours, and my favourite part, what's my favourite part?"

"my thighs?"

"hmm, i bet they don't have thighs like yours." changbin whispered in felix's ear.

felix smiled, watching the girls notice felix and changbin together and roll their eyes, because felix had changbin, and they didn't, changbin's toned arms were around felix, not them. changbin cuddled felix, waiting until he felt better.

"i don't like when they stare at you."

"i know baby, but you trust me to be loyal to you right?"

felix nodded, though he looked unsure, they started walking with the group again as changbin looked at felix.

"you do trust me right?"

"i trust you, i just don't trust them."

"i know prince, but i will stay away from them, i won't even look at them okay?"

felix nodded, putting changbin's arm around himself as they walked. they got to the cinema, paying for tickets to see the movie, it was a thriller and felix was nervous, but changbin was with him, changbin paid for felix and they got in. felix demanded that he stayed with changbin, so they ended up with minho on the end, then jisung, then felix, then changbin, with woojin next to him, then on the row in front was hyunjin on the end, then seungmin, then jeongin and chan.

the movie started and felix sat as close to changbin as he could possibly get, cuddling up to him as changbin smiled, putting his arm around felix who's head was in changbin's neck, watching the screen. it was a thriller so it wasn't too scary, but felix was jumpy, he squeezed changbin's hand every time something happened, making changbin just think he was too adorable to handle. felix ended up slowly falling asleep on changbin's shoulder, holding onto his hand.

the movie continued and changbin found himself getting distracted with staring at felix on his shoulder, not paying attention to the movie.

an intimate scene came on between and man and a woman, and everyone in the friend group rolled their eyes, the second the sound of intimacy was heard, felix opened his eyes, waking up, changbin could tell he was out of littlespace now and was looking at the screen with a strange look.

"thats different." felix mumbled.

"how?" changbin returned.

"you're more rough with me that he is with her."

"is that a complaint?"

"hell no, i love it."

"i bet you do."

"mhm."

the scene seemed to get even more intimate and felix just watched, noting the difference between movie sex and what he had with changbin, and he preffered changbin. changbin smirked, watching felix look weirdly at it, the scene ended and felix just sat and watched the movie, not really understanding it, having slept through the first half.

the movie finished and the group stood up stretching, felix sat back in the seat, closing his eyes.

"lix, get up." changbin chuckled.

"carry me."

"no, you can walk."

"i can't."

"youre difficult."

"mhm."

felix reluctantly got up, lacing his fingers with changbin's as they left the cinema. he stayed close to his boyfriend as they made their way towards a diner. they got there and found a table, changbin practically had felix on his lap. he ran his fingers through felix's hair as the younger hummed softly. changbin smiled, watching felix close his eyes.

"youre beautiful."

"you have to say that, you're my boyfriend."

"i don't have to say anything, im speaking the truth."

"no you're not."

"i am lix, you're gorgeous."

felix blushed and smiled, looking at changbin who was wearing a fond smile of his own. he closed his eyes again as the group waited for the waitress. after a short while, a woman in a skimpy uniform walked to their table, looking at everyone. her eyes settled on changbin and felix tried to replay changbin's words, ignoring the woman, the group looked at the menus and ordered one by one, and when it was changbin's turn, the woman smiled, resting her hand on changbin's shoulder. felix started to get annoyed until he watched her massage his muscle, he then lost it. he leant forward with a fake, sickly sweet smile, and firmly removed her hand from his boyfriend, moving changbin's hand to his thigh.

the waitress just stared at felix as changbin chuckled. she cleared her throat, her smile returned.

"so, are you-"

"hes gay." felix said abruptly, pulling down changbin's collar to reveal a hickey on his skin that he left there.

the woman took the orders before strutting away, felix didnt comment, he just sat quietly.

"you really make sure everyone knows im yours dont you?"

=====
A/N
fun face about this book
Lucas is not based of NCT's Lucas
and Jae isn't based of Day6 Jae
I just chose names I liked, Jae and Lucas are too soft for this XD
❤️