Chapter 38

changbin and felix walked through town, changbin still limping with a brace on his leg where he hurt his knee, but he was still enjoying time with felix, they had polar opposite outfits with changbin in black leather pants, a black t-shirt and a beanie, and felix in his light pink tshirt that said 'baby' on it and white jeans, they held hands as they walked, changbin knew where he wanted to take felix, but felix had no clue.

"daddy, where are we going?"

it had become habit for felix to call him that even when he was out of littlespace.

"you'll see when we get there."

they walked on until they stopped, felix looked up, a bright red painting his cheeks.

"wh-whats this?"

"a store for adults."

"wh-what kind of s-store?"

"a toy store." changbin smirked.

felix gulped, shocked, changbin lead him in, felix looked around, quite intimidated, there was lingerie, toys, handcuffs, whips, ropes, costumes and other things that made felix blush.

"lets pick a few things baby." changbin smirked, winking.

felix felt himself get flustered as he looked around. changbin mumbled things to felix every now and then, making him turn even pinker.

"you would look so sexy in lingerie."

felix turned redder still, his stomach jumping at the thought. he got hot again, fanning himself with his hand.

"whats the matter?"

"nothing."

"you look flustered, don't you like it?"

"i-i do."

"good."

felix looked at the lingerie, all the lace and colour, there were photos of models, with long luscious hair, and clear, glossy skin, their slim, tanned and toned bodies looking perfect in the photos, felix glanced down at his own body, suddenly feeling conscious, he felt changbin back hug him.

"pick a pair." he whispered in felix's ear.

"n-no." felix replied, looking down.

"why not babe? they would look good on you."

"they're only for those pretty girls in the pictures."

"what? no they're not."

"they are, i wouldn't look like that."

"no, you're right, you wouldn't, you would look one hundred times better, god the things i would do to you if i caught you in lingerie."

felix blushed, smiling softly.

"i don't know, i don't look like them."

"you don't have to, these photos are photoshopped, i can see you looking at them lixie, pick a pair, maybe two, and  we can use them later." changbin mumbled, biting the lobe of felix's ear.

felix let out a cute sigh as he caved, he really wanted a pair, they were so pretty and he wanted to feel beautiful, he decided on a black pair, the. a pastel pink pair, changbin smirked, winking at felix.

"won't the woman at the checkout think im weird."

"so what if she does? i also picked up a few more things." changbin smirked, not showing felix what he had chosen.

They went to the checkout and changbin put the items down, allowing felix to see the handcuffs, new toys, and blindfold with a matching gag. felix blushed violently, watching the woman.

"good choice." she smiled, packing the items into a bag.

felix smiled, looking at changbin. the last thing the woman pulled out of the bag was a collar with a tag, felix turned bright red, hiding his face. changbin chuckled as it was packed, he put his arm around felix's waist, smirking. they left the shop and changbin went into the bag.

"did you look at the tag?"

"n-no."

"look."

changbin pulled it out and showed felix.

'daddy's boy'

felix smiled.

"i love it."

they decided to head back to the dorms, changbin slipped his hand into felix's, shamelessly showing the brand of the bag to passers. they got back on campus and changbin then had to hide the brand, but when they found the others, changbin didn't waste time in showing the others.

"a collar? you kinky fucker."

"and a gag, a blindfold and more toys."

"wait, binnie show them what i got." felix smiled nervously.

changbin smirked, pulling out felix's new outfits. the mouths in the room dropped open as the doms looked suggestively at their partners.

"fuck, jeongin would look so hot in that." Chan said quickly and Woojin glanced at Jeongin, smirking.

"theyre mine." felix demanded, pouting.

"yeah, and only i get to see you in them." changbin added.

"im staying with minho tonight so you guys can have our room." jisung chuckled

"changbin is with felix tonight? seungmin, you're coming over."

"okay, then chan can go to jeongin's room."

__

that night, felix was lay on changbin, watching a video on his phone whilst changbin ran his nails up and down felix's spine. changbin kept leaving kisses on felix's head, scrolling through social media.

"hey lix."

"hm?"

"go and change, give daddy a show."

felix shivered, getting up excitedly. he went to the bag, picking up the black two-piece, he went into the bathroom, he ruffled his hair up, taking off his clothes. he closed his eyes as he slipped on the skimpy clothes. Once he was done, he took a deep breath, opening his eyes to look in the mirror.

he smiled, liking the way he looked, he turned around, looking at his body. he was nervous to show changbin, but excited too, he was getting aroused already. he breathed deeply, opening the bathroom door, watching changbin's head snap up.

"oh fuck princess."

=====