9

The next day I woke up feeling a little better

The next day I woke up feeling a little better. I mean, things are going to complete shit but at least Mario and Oscar don't hate me. I posted a selfie to instagram with the caption. "All is well on the homefront"

I called up Jamal to see what he was up to. I needed some company to keep my mind off of things and Jamal was my go to for that. "What's up Riyah?" "Hey Jamal, do you work today?" "Nope." "Great, come over. We're having a movie day." "Okay cool, see you soon."

I hung up and started moving some blankets and pillows out into the living room. After a few moments I heard knocking on the door. I yelled, "It's open Jamal, just come in!" I heard the door open and close. I had walked back into my room to grab my favorite blanket when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around fast. "Oscar, what are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you. I miss you." He looked me up and down. "Then you posted that selfie on Instagram." He said smirking and biting his lip slightly. I pushed him back some. "Slow your roll homie. I'm with Mario remember." He sighed heavily. "Yeah, don't remind me." 

"Anyways, Jamal is on his way over here to watch movies with me today." 

Oscar laughed and nodded. "About that." I frowned, "What?" "I might have told Jamal that he's no longer needed over here." I sucked my teeth and folded my arms. "Why would you do that?" "Because I wanted you to myself. Is that so bad?" 

I didn't know how to feel. I wanted Oscar. I really did. But I just got back with Mario. We were supposed to be trying to make things work. If he caught Oscar over here right now he'd be pretty upset. 

"Oscar I don't know if that's such a good idea." 

"Why?" I looked up at him. "You know how things get sometimes when we're alone." Oscar licked his lips and raised an eyebrow. "Tell me Riyah, how do things get when we're alone?" I backed up slightly, but it was no use. Oscar pulled me into him and started kissing my neck. "Um, Oscar. I - I uh don't think." I ran out of words and breath. I couldn't fight Oscar. My body literally did everything he asked it to do.

He walked us over to my bed and laid me down on it. Then he pointed to my pants. "Take those off."  

Without hesitation I took off my jeans and kicked them onto the floor. I watched as Oscar took off his pants and his shirt and last his chain. Before he moved onto the bed, on top of me. My whole body literally erupted in chills. "Oscar." He leaned down and kissed me. Slowly, passionately. Taking his time to enjoy each and every kiss that he planted on my lips. His lips left the faint taste of beer on mine, but for some reason I liked it. His hands moved from my arms to my waist. He gripped my waist as his tongue entered my mouth. I succumbed to his power and let him do what he wanted. I felt my body start to warm up under his as certain places of my body not only warmed up, but started getting wet as well. I kissed him back as I placed my hands behind his neck, pulling him closer to me. 

I was getting to a point of no return. I wanted Oscar. I wanted him so bad. Mario was literally the last thing on my mind in this moment. Oscar reached down, grabbed my thong and ripped it off of me. He moved his hand back up to his mouth and inserted his first two fingers into his mouth. I frowned a little. What the hell was he doing?

Then he pulled the now wet fingers out and moved them down, inserting them into me slowly. Oh fuck. My back arched from the feeling of him sliding his fingers into me. "You okay?" I nodded. He moved his fingers in and out of me. Over and over again. Each time, they moved in a little more easily. "Damn Riyah. You're wet as fuck." I looked up at him and bit my lip slightly. "Oscar. I don't want your fingers anymore. I want you." 

His eyes opened wide and he removed his fingers from inside of me. He bought them up to his mouth and sucked on them before smirking back at me. "You want me Riyah?" I nodded my head up and down. "Yes, I do." He stood up from the bed and removed his boxers. Oscar was so hard. I couldn't help but to look down at it, I wanted it. Bad. He pulled out a condom from his pants pocket and slipped it on. Then he laid back down, between my legs and slowly went inside of me.

My eyes rolled back and shut tight. I bit down hard on my  lip from the feeling of Oscar being inside of me. "Shit!" I gasped, quickly losing my breath the deeper he went. He buried his head in the crook of my neck and started sucking on it. He moved slowly at first. Taking his time, going in and out of me. I held onto him tightly. Bracing myself for the feeling. Yes, me and Oscar have had sex before. But not like this. This was way more intimate. I felt like, we were making love. Not having sex. 

Oscar pulled up some and looked down at me. He looked me right in my eyes. Then he started going faster. He seemed to be enjoying the reactions that displayed across my face. The reactions that he was causing. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and sat us up. Turning around so that he was sitting on the bed and I was sitting on his lap. He gripped my waist from both sides and started bouncing me up and down. I placed my hands on the top of his shoulders to keep steady. "Fuck Oscar! Wait! I - I!" I felt myself cum. My body started to tremble under his hands and I fell forward onto him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as he came too. His body jerked as I heard his breathing become unsteady. Once he was done, he just held me there. He wouldn't let go. Even though we were both sweaty.

Finally he let go and I sat up and looked at him.

"Riyah." "Yes?" 

He looked away for a moment but then he looked back directly into my eyes. "Angelica is pregnant. And it's Mario's baby."

I stopped breathing. 

What?!

_________________________________________

I knew he was going to tell her

Now what?

Riyah has to leave Mario now, right?