7

I watched Mario walk back across the street

I watched Mario walk back across the street. I closed the door and walked back to my room. Ugh. I just wanted to take a shower and go to bed. Oscar is probably never going to talk to me again after today. This whole situation is just so fucked up.

I walked into my bathroom and cut on the shower and got undressed. But before I could get in I heard loud knocking on my door.

Who the fuck is this?

I wrapped myself up with a towel and went up front to get the door. The knocking got louder. "I'm coming!" Damn.

I opened the door and Oscar was standing there. He walked inside and grabbed me and then kissed me. My eyes opened wide. I felt so many emotions in that kiss. Anger, sadness, regret, want. Then I pushed him back. "Oscar? What are you doing?" I frowned at him. "I'm back with Mario."

He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. I know it hurt him to hear it. Then he looked at me and shook his head. "I don't care."

"What?"

"I don't care. Riyah. I love you too."

"No. Don't say that."

"But it's true."

He can't do this. This makes everything so complicated.  He walked up to me and took my hands into his. "I love you Riyah." I looked at him. I sighed in defeat. "I love you too Oscar." He pulled me into him and I laid my head on his chest. 

I loved Oscar so much, but I love Mario too. I just got back with Mario, I couldn't just break up with him. 

"OSCAR?"

I pulled away and we both turned around to see Marisol standing in the open doorway. She looked so hurt. She stood there staring at the both of us. 

"Marisol, I can explain."

She shook her head and took off running towards Oscar's house. He turned to me.

"It's okay." I told him. "Go. You should talk to her."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Go."

He kissed my forehead and jogged towards his house. I closed the door and just stood there for a moment. 

What does this mean now?

What the hell are we doing?

Am I really in love with my boyfriend AND his best friend?

I have to get this shit figured out and quick. Or this will not end well.

__________________________________

Confused?