5

We both frowned when we heard a commotion going on in the living room We rushed out into the living room and saw two guys fighting

"Aye! Break that shit up." I tried to stop them. One of the guys pushed the other guy so hard he flew into Riyah knocking her down and across the room.

Oh HELL NO.

"That's it! GET OUT!" 

Everybody stopped and stared at me. "OUT! NOW!"

Everyone began leaving. I rushed over to Riyah to help her up. "Are you okay?"

She shook her head. "No, he hit my stomach. And now it hurts."

Fuck. "I'm taking you to the hospital." She nodded her head.

Marisol stopped me as I was helping Riyah to stand up. "Oscar where are you going?" 

"I need to take Riyah to the hospital."

"Why don't we call Mario. He can take her."

"Marisol now is not the fucking time. Move!"

I picked Riyah up, bridal style, and carried her to my car. Cesar rushed over to me. "Is she okay?"

"No, open the door." Cesar opened the car door and I put Riyah in the passenger seat. 

"I'm coming with you." 

I didn't object. Cesar climbed into the backseat. I got in and sped to the hospital. We pulled up near the emergency room entrance and I helped Riyah inside.

The nurse looked up at us from behind the counter. "Hi, what's going on?"

"Yes, my girlfriend got shoved at a party."

The nurse looked confused. "Just a shove?"

"She's pregnant!"

Cesar's eyes shot open and his mouth dropped. He looked between me and Riyah in shock.

The nurse came from behind the counter. "Oh! Okay. Come right this way." She took us to a room in the back. "The doctor will be with you shortly."

I nodded. "Thank you."

Cesar stood in front of us. "Girlfriend? Pregnant?!"

Riyah and I spoke in unison. "It's complicated."

Cesar sat down on a chair. "Understatement." "So who wants to explain?"

We didn't say anything.

Cesar shook his head. "You guys. Mario is going to be pissed."

Then someone knocked on the door. It was the doctor. He walked in and looked over at Riyah. "Hello. So I see you may be pregnant?"

Riyah nodded her head.

"Have you taken a pregnancy test?" 

She shook her head no.

"Okay well, we will do a urine test to determine if you are. Okay?" Riyah nodded. "Take this to the bathroom and fill it up as much as you can."