What..?

Two days after my fainting, Jungkook officially moved in with me.

     I sit on my couch and stare at the two small children that are currently fighting over a toy truck.

     "You're joking..." I say to Nicole after she pulls another truck from God knows where and sets it down between the kids.

     "Oh, you heard me." She smirks. "The three of us have been talking about it for a few days now."

     Jungkook makes a defensive noise from his seat beside me ,"Actually, they've been trying to convince me to convince YOU."

     Jimin, who's sitting with the twins on the floor, grabs up Seunni and starts tickling her. "C'mon you two! Live a little!"

     Seunni squeals.

     "Tell them, Seunni!" He cheers ,"Foursome! Foursome!"

     Seunni kicks her tiny legs around. Seungri starts chanting too ,"Fosuh! Fosuh!"

     "Park Jimin!" Nicole yells ,"I'm going to beat your ass!"

     I put my head in my hands ,"It took me so long to finally be comfortable naked in front of Kook... How the hell do you think I'd do having two new people with me-"

     Jimin comes up to me with a smirk. A gasp of surprise leaves my lips since I've only really seen his "soft squish side" as Nicole calls it... His lips part and he purrs softly ,"I won't be judging you. Nicole says you have a cute butt."

     I blush and glare at Nicole. Then I look to Kook for help ,"You can't be serious..?"

     "Well... Out of all my friends, I trust Jimin the most... I actually wouldn't mind it. Maybe I could learn some new things from him..."

     Seunni squeals and throws the toy truck across the room. Seungri sees it and starts crying. Soon Nicole and I have scooped the babies into our arms, take them to their room, and lay them into their cribs.

     After their cries subside into quiet snores, I look at Nicole. "How do you feel about this foursome thing? Be honest."

     Her eyes glint ,"We were best birgin friends, but I think we've reached level two- best fucked friends. Now is time for the final level- best kinky as fuck friends."

     My jaw drops ,"What the... Nicole I love you but I'm not sure if I could look at you and Jimin the same afterwards..."

     She smirks ,"But you still look at Kook the same "

     I just stand there having a staring contest with her. She laughs ,"I win!"

     "Fine," I huff and follow her out to the livingro-

     Jimin and Jungkook are ass naked.

     Jungkook is on Jimin's knee and Jimin has Kooks cock in his hand. Kookie moans softly and blushes a deep red.

     I... can't stop staring...

___________

Hey! I know this is odd. I don't know how I feel about it myself...

If this gets too many negative comments, It'll affect what happens next. If it gets positive feedback, it will proceed to a sexy sex fest.

:) Love y'all.