Jung Cook

I tie my damp hair into a ponytail and begin frying some eggs and bacon for Jungkook and I. The grease pops onto my arm and I screech, hopping back. I feel a tug on my apron and turn around to see Jungkook untying it.

     "You're making me nervous!" He huffs and pulls the apron from over my head ,"Let me cook."

     I pout but sit at the table and watch him put on my pink, cupcake decorated apron. He expertly flips the eggs and fries up the bacon.

     He looks back at me and furrows his brow ,"You look pale, make sure to eat alot for me- okay?"

     I nod absentmindedly, my attention elsewhere.

     When we finally start eating, Jungkook asks me a question that causes me to choke. "Have you ever thought of going on birth control?"

     I manage to swallow the eggs and stare at him like he's insane. "W-why?"

     He shrugs ,"Just as a precaution... Like... the first time Jimin and Nicole concieved was because a condom was ripped... I love taking care of their kids but..." He blushes and says quietly ,"I j-just don't think I'm ready for my own..."

     I clear my throat and stare anywhere but at him. "Neither am I..." I hop back into happy land and finally look at him, resting my hand on his ,"We are young Kookie, we have time still. I mean I'm nineteen and you're fresh into twenty so I don't see why we have to have them now!"

     He giggles ,"I didn't know if you wanted them since Nicole does..."

     I facepalm ,"Babies are not a trending item..."

     The tips of his ears redden ,"I- You- That's not what I meant!"

     I giggle ,"I know, I just like seeing you get flustered."

     His eyes darken and I realize that I done fucked up. He stands up and abandons his barely touched food and grabs my arm, tearing me away from my half-eaten meal.

     "You like seeing me flustered, huh?" He growls as he picks me up and sets me on the island in the kitchen ,"Well lets see how long it takes til you're feeling the heat."

     He roughly begins to finger the outside of my sleep-shorts while simultaneously gripping my hair and licking up my neck- my weak spot.

     For God's sake... I just wanted to eat my breakfast!!!

     My vison slightly unfocuses as I half-heartedly try pushing him away ,"Leave me aloneee! I want FOOD."

     He moans and I give in. Yeah, it wasn't long but damn is Jungkook fiiiine.

     I let him pick me up and carry me to my bedroom. As he walks I let out quiet moans, the feeling od his now hard member rubbing against me with every step was amazing.

     As we near the room, I start feeling dizzy. Jungkook keeps working at my neck, my body feeling abnormally hot. Upon sitting on the bed, he rubs my back and grinds onto me.

     A cold sweat breaks out over my back.

     At this point, everything seems to be in slow motion.

     Jungkook stops his actions and looks at me, his words barely audible above the ringing in my ears ,"Your eyes are so... dilated..."

     I went to touch his face but my hand jerked haphazardly so I gave up and set it back down.

     Oh shit, not now..!

     I tuned out all noise that I could, Jungkook's concerned statenents unheard. Behind the ringing in my ears, I listened for my heartbeat.

     Ba-dum... ... ... Ba-dum...

     Its at least three times slower than normal...

     After a second, I lose all control and fall forward- the world around me going black.