"I just... This is just too weird."

"I... I'd ask you what is but I know that answer... I wish I knew how to make it better..." he sighed. "Is there anything I can do?"

"I know, I just want to know how... why I forgot." Sqaishey stared up at Stampy, looking into his eyes.

They were full of sympathy. "I know Sqaish... I do too." He agreed with a small sigh.

Sqaishey rested her chin on her hand. "It's really been that long since you came back?"

"Yeah. Almost a month now so about two, two and half weeks since." He nodded.

"A whole month down the drain..." Sqaishey frowned. This was beginning to sound familiar to her, maybe a bit too familiar.

"I'm sure it'll come back to you." He tried to reassure her.

"I hope so..." She was quiet for a bit. "Hey Stampy?"

"Yeah?"

"What did we ever do about Jason? You guys were pretty torn up about wherever you were."

Stampy went quiet. "We haven't really had much time to talk with the wedding and all..."

"You didn't find out anything else? After all that happened?"

"Not much..." He agreed softly, glancing away, clearly not liking talking about it too much.

"How come? I thought you'd be determined to find out."

"I didn't want to stress over it with the wedding coming up."

Sqaishey frowned. "You seem a bit off today Stampy..."

He frowned and tilted his head. "How so?"

"You're usually more talkative and cheery..."

"Ah, sorry. I'm just worried about you losing your memories out of the blue like this..."

"I guess that makes sense. Everything just feels a little off I guess." She had finished eating at this point.

"Off, how? Something other than losing your memories?" He asked, taking her plate to the sink for her.

"I can't remember anything, we've already gotten married, and we never found out about your disappearance... Even you feel just...off."

He kept his back to her while he washed the dishes. "Like I said, Sqaish, it's probably got to do with your memories-"

"But why are my memories gone?!" Sqaishey yelled.

He turned to her. "I don't know! Why would I?!"

"I-" Sqaishey paused. "I guess you wouldn't know..."

He sighed, still a bit agitated. "Maybe you should go back to sleep or something. I can try to figure out what's going on while you do that."

"I'm not tired." She sternly said. "And I want to help you."

He looked like he was going to argue but sighed again. "Alright. Where do you think we should start?" He asked.

"I um.... I'm not sure. Last thing I remember was us coming home after you found out that your friend was... dead."

Stampy gave a small sigh and nodded. "Yeah, that was about two weeks ago."

He didn't seem phased by the statement like he was when he found out about it.

In fact he didn't really look like he cared either.

"Two weeks ago? You've gotten over it that quickly? Jordan said that you were devastated over it!"