"I wish I could repay the damage I have done, that is all." Ted finally spoke out loud before closing off the conversation.

Eleanor really didn't want to do what she was about to do, but she also didn't feel like cleaning out Severus's cupboard ever again. So teaching students to dance seemed like a better choice to go for.

Eleanor knocked on a chamber door in the slytherin quarters of the castle. As soon as she peaked her head through the door upper year slytherin students all turned their heads her direction with confused expressions. Severus's lecture had been cut off as she walked in quietly.

"As I was saying— You should very well know that this ball isn't for fouling around, no, you are setting an example as the slytherin house and if you disappoint me..." Snape stopped pacing the empty floor, "I shall have you excluded from participating in any of the further  Tournament events."

A certain amount of slytherin students groaned.

"Anyhow," Severus turned on his heel and looked in Eleanors direction who leaned aside the chamber wall with her arms crossed, "Professor Adler is here today to assist and demonstrate the proper dance also known as the waltz. Professor if you will..."

Eleanor had taken over the empty floor as Severus stepped aside.

She beamed up at students, some of them did the same and others not so much.

"So, first things first I'm going to assign partners. If you know the dance than very good and if not don't worry about it I'll help you through it." She looked around, "Okay?" She asked to clarify.

Students were soon partnered up, Eleanor had thought it was funny how the boys stood awkwardly away from their female partners. As the girls looked more nervous and shy.

"Alright, now all I need is a partner... Severus?" She looked over her shoulder to see him giving her a look. "Dance with me?"

"I don't dance." He muttered from across the room.

Eleanor smirked, "Perfect, I can teach you. Get over here."

He blinked at her, "I specifically asked you to do this so I didn't have to."

Her natural painted lips twisted into a smile, "It will only be for a demonstration. The dance practically repeats itself. You'll be fine!" She reached her hand out for him to join. "Please?"

Severus had given in after a few moments, he grunted as he walked over to stand by Eleanor.

On the outside he played it off as if he were annoyed, students stared up at him as if he was going to have an outburst any moment, but on the inside all he could really focus on was the scent of her perfume.

She smelled like a mix of berries and vanilla.

It smelled good.

He hadn't been paying much attention, because as Eleanor had to say it a second time to get him to react. "Grab my waist."

His bashful face seemed confused until he reminded himself that this was a dance lesson. Snape carefully placed his hands where he was instructed.

"And Girls are to position their arms around their shoulder level." She placed her arm upward, "Now when dancing, men are to lead and women are to be led, but for now I'll lead." She took a step back as Severus followed her movements by stepping forward and spinning around. He struggled a bit but managed to keep up.

"See you're doing fine." Eleanor said to him, but Severus only stared down at his feet, trying to make sure not to step on her own.

"Yeah." Severus muttered as he looked at her, he hadn't noticed how close she was to him. Her face had been leveled at his chest and stared at him with a kind smile.
He instantly started to blush, but hid it as he cleared his throat.