Chapter Twelve

Logan's POV

"Yea I know" I say into my phone.

I am sitting on the bed in our suite waiting on Sloan to finish getting ready I am talking with Seth about some business deals and for some reason I can't focus my mind just keeps going back to Sloan and what we did this morning or the several things we did this morning.

I still can't believe that she was a virgin that she had never been with anyone but me, I woke up this morning to a very lazy looking Sloan who didn't want to go out. So, we stayed in bed fooling around and one thing led to another and I just wanted to test her trust limit in me by teasing her body.

I was so sure she would have stopped me or run off hating me but when she actually let me kiss her body and taste her juices, I knew she trusted me completely. After I watch her have the most intense orgasm, I had ever seen in my life I wanted to go further but I wanted her to want it too and she did.

I was a bit worried at first because when I was fingering her, she felt really tight so I thought she hadn't had sex in a while only to find out that she hadn't had sex ever. I am still reeling from that revelation but happy as fuck.

"Logan Hunter Grey are you even listening to me?" Seth bitches at my ears bringing me back to the present and I sigh.

"Yea" I moan lying in bed it smells like her my whole world is starting to smell like her.

"What has gotten into you?" Seth asks and I think about Sloan. "Are you and Sloan fighting did she put you in the dog house or something" he asks and I smile for some reason.

"Even that would be better than talking to you" I tell him and he laughs.

"Very funny. Now when are you coming back the shareholders meeting is in a few weeks we need to prepare" he tells me and I groan.

I was about to say something when Sloan walked into the room, she is dressed in a sexy skin tight white dress that outlines her figure perfectly all her curves amazing curves by the way her hair curl and down her back she looks breath taking.

"Can you do me up?" she walks over to me showing me the back of her dress the zipper still down.

I end my call pulling her between my legs my hands resting on her thighs as I lean forward kissing her bare back and she gasps.

"Logan" she breaths out and that does things to me.

I have had women before many at that but none of them feels like her none of them have been completely mine and I want what's mine. I reach up pulling the shoulders of the dress off and she pulls back before I could grab her.

She shakes her head telling me no. "You promise you'd take me to the theater" she says and I groan.

I don't give a fuck about the theater I just want her all of her wet tight sweetness wrapped around me. God! She is fucking driving me insane how can she do this to me they say that women have power but I always thought I had more but now I don't feel that way.

I stand my erection bugling out and she looks down at it and I know she is affected by me I can tell I have a power over her body and I love knowing that I do. I step to her and she steps back telling me no and I give up.

As much fun as it would be chasing her around the room and making her come to my will, I think she really wants to go to this show. I hold my hands up in surrender and she look a little disappointed but she smiles.

"Thank you" she says and I sit back down calming the beast inside me. "Now will you do me up?"

I look up at her blue eyes tempted and I smile. "I'll try" I say honestly and she walks over to me.