Chapter Eight

Logan's POV

I wonder who could be here at this time of the night whoever it is they better be dying or I will kill them for knocking on my door when I am making out with my wife. I still can't believe that I kissed Sloan and that she actually allowed me to kiss her.

I have been on edge all evening thinking about my sister and watching her cry I had never seen her cry before she is always the happy one out of all of us. I always envied her and her life she got married before all of us and she is the youngest just turned twenty-one a few months ago.

She is always happy and loves love so it's no surprised that she married young and now she has a baby on the way she has always been happy but the look that I saw on her face today was not one of happiness but pain.

I knew something was going on with her when she just showed up here, I know my sister she likes telling us in advance when she is coming so that she can get gifts and our attention. But this time she just showed up.

And only to find out that her husband is cheating on her I wanted to kill him I still do but Sloan told me not to and for now I will hold back. I open my front door and what is see confuses me my brother Seth standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hey bro" he gives me a hug. "You look different" he says walking in.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he gives me a grin.

Seth Grey he is my brother in every way but we are rivals too for the company until our father decides who gets it. Seth is a lot like Annie they are both very easy-going people even in business he has that sense and that makes him an easy target or so you would think.

His business sense is just like our father's spot on and he doesn't mess around when pushed the wrong way. He has our stud features and he doesn't mind showing it off to ever one he has brown hair like me but he dies it blond and he has our mother light grey eyes.

"Can't I come visit my big bro" he says and I narrow my eyes on him. "Okay I heard that Annie was here and I wanted to check on her"

"At this time of the night?" I question folding my arms.

He was about to say something when Sloan walks into the room she looks up at us and Seth gives her a smile.

"Well hello there" he walks over to her. "You must be Sloan, I'm Seth Logan's brother" Seth says taking her hand placing a kiss on it.

"Hi" Sloan gives him a smile and he winks at her and I clear my throat making him pull back. "Can I get you anything Seth?"

"I could do with a drink, scotch if you have it" he says looking at me.

"I'll get it" I walk over to Sloan. "Why don't you get some rest you must be tired" I say and she nods.

"It was nice meeting you Seth" she tells Seth good night before leaving.

"I like her she's cute" Seth follows me into the kitchen. "No wonder you decided to get hitched"

"What are you really doing here Seth?" I ask knowing he always has a reason for coming.

He takes a swing of his drink looking at me grey eyes serious.

"I have some news for Annie and it's not pretty" he says and I know he is here to tell her what she already knows.

The thought of my little sister being hurt in any way makes me angry I know that she was too young to get married but I didn't stop her I didn't protect her and now this animal has gone ahead and hurt my sister.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he gives me a sad nod. "Fuck Annie is going to be so torn"

"I don't know if we should tell her or not this could hurt the baby and then she will really be torn" he says and he does have a point.