"Alright."

--

"THE FUCK HAPPENED?" Mingi yells once he sees Jongho carrying his mate as they enter the living room, Shin following suit. Mingi quickly went up to Jongho and took Yunho from his arms and brought him to the couch and lay him down on it.

"He fainted right after he finished hunting. He's lucky we were there in the area or he might still be out there and no one knew that he had fainted." Jongho says and Shin tilts his head while looking over to Mingi.

"What do you mean no one will know? Mingi will know if something happened to Yunho because of their link. This is exactly why I'm here. Mingi, have you felt Yunho's pain or anything in these past weeks? Since he started to misbehave." Shin says and he quirks and eyebrow when Mingi flinched a bit.

"Uh.. I.. I blocked our link a week ago.. But I don't really sense anything the weeks before. Only that Yunho is somewhat uncomfortable by something but it stops once he cuddles up to me." Mingi stuttered.

"You what? Blocked the link?!" Shin says and Mingi flinches again.

Shin pinch his nose bridge before exhaling a long sigh. "You don't block your link! Ever! This is why we're having an unconscious and in heat half-wolf right now."

Everyone blinks at the word 'heat'.

"Open the link! Now Mingi!" says Shin and Mingi nods his head vigorously, "I'm doing it now!"

Mingi gasped once he unblocked his link with Yunho and he can't help but to wince and grimace when he felt all the pain Yunho is feeling right now. The exhaustion. The sadness. The pain in several places in his body. The pain in his head. The pain in his stomach.

"W-what? Why is he having so m-much pain right now??" Mingi stuttered as he flinched again as he felt the waves of pain in Yunho.

"Elaborate." Shin says.

Mingi didn't say anything but he pulled up Yunho's sleeves and everyone gasped as they saw bandages on both of Yunho's arms. Mingi then pulled up Yunho's shirt a bit until his chest and found bruises and small cuts that he had put band-aids on them all over his stomach and torso.

"What the fuck?" San says.

"Why is his body not healing?" Wooyoung says.

"It's healing. Very slowly though.." Seonghwa says.

"He barely has his energy.. I talked to the guard in the west, south and east post and it seems like Yunho had to fight a lot of rogue groups everyday.." Jongho says looking down at Yunho sadly.

"What? But Mingi had stocked up his blood for him to drink. Right Mingi?" says Hongjoong.

"Uh.. I think he would have about 4 bags and usually it's enough for 8 days.." says Mingi.

"It won't be enough if he had to fight a lot of rogues everyday on his own." Yeosang says making everyone else frown, worried.

"He didn't say anything to me..." Hongjoong says softly and San scoff.

"Would he? Knowing Yunho, he must've thought that he would bring more trouble for us so he didn't say anything and just endured it. I saw how he hesitated to try to talk to any of us but he decided to give us space instead. I think he tried every night to apologize properly but neither of us were home or awake when he came back. And maybe just maybe, he thought that we could cut him some slack as he is not used to our methods and rules yet." San huff as he explained what he had been thinking for the past week.

"He forgot actually about the proper apology. He remembered when I scolded him last night.. We forgot that he was literally just a 21 years old hybrid huh.. That never had a proper vampire education before.." says Mingi as he thread his fingers through Yunho's locks.