Chapter 12

"Hello Jongho."

Jongho looks over to the voice and sees the Luna of the Mutual pack and nods his head, smiling and greets him back.

"Hello Shin, you're leading the pack for tonight?"

"Yes. You're leading the group tonight?"

"Yes, it's a pleasure to patrol with you Shin. I hope we can assist each other if the needs arise."

"Same here. Shall we start?" Shin says and Jongho nods and politety let the Omega and his pack move first before he leads his group.

They were smoothly patrolling the area when Jongho spotted Yunho hunting a few feet away but he didn't say anything and let the hybrid do his punishment. He then walked around the area sensing for any intruders and fortunately none came up.

It's nearly 9pm and Jongho looks over to the area where Yunho was hunting and was a bit surprised when he found the hybrid is still there. They had started patrolling at 3pm and he found Yunho at about the same time so it means Yunho had been hunting alone for 6 hours non-stop.

"Shouldn't he be resting? He's been doing it for 6 hours already. Does he have to obey a certain time for his punishment?" Shin says as he comes up to stand next to Jongho and watch Yunho packing the blood bags into his backpack.

"It's his punishment but we never told him to not rest. And no, we let him do his punishment in his own time. I think he's finished for today." Jongho says while watching the hybrid and Shin look over to where Yunho is, watching silently, before he caught a smell.

"Jongho, this might sounds weird, but when did Yunho start to misbehave?" Shin asked as he narrowed his eyes towards the hybrid.

Jongho tilted his head, "About a month ago? I think it started on the meeting day."

Shin hummed as he watched Yunho start walking and he frowned when he saw Yunho stumbled for a few times.

"His punishment from Lord Hwan has finished right?"

"Yes. Yesterday."

Shin frowns a bit more when Yunho presses a hand to his temple.

"That doesn't look normal.. It would be bad if it came when his body is exhausted.. Hmm.."

"Sorry?" Jongho says as he heard Shin mumbled.

"I think Yunh-"

"YUNHO!" Jongho shouts before he disappears from Shin's vision for a second making the Omega blink but he finds him again already at Yunho's side, holding the hybrid in his arms. Shin widened his eyes and ran towards them.

"What happened?!" Shin asked.

"I don't know. He was walking fine but then he stumbled and before I knew it, he fainted. I'm glad I was watching him or he might have fallen on this huge tree root. Yunho? Yunho?" Jongho says as he gently taps Yunho's cheeks trying to rouse the fainted hybrid.

"He's warm.. Is he having a fever again..?" Jongho mumbled as he felt the unusual temperature radiating from Yunho's.

Shin put his hand on Yunho's forehead and frowned when he felt how warm Yunho is. He can still smell the sweet scents and sigh softly.

"Jongho, he needs Mingi. This will be a bit hard as he is having a fever too."

"What do you mean Shin?"

"Ah, I forgot. I'm sorry. Yunho here is having a heat. His scent is sweeter than normal. I can confirm it when I ask a few questions from Mingi. Let's take him to your house."