Chapter 2

"Yeo, what's the plan?" asked Hongjoong as he mindlessly played with Seonghwa's hand that he had taken and put it on his lap.

"Get in, kill as much as you can, set the slaves free and get out." Yeosang said in a deadpan voice.

Jongho snorts while he looks out of their private jet's window and he can feel Yeosang smirking and Hongjoong's annoyed expression so wanting to save his mate from their leader, Jongho chirps in.

"Plan is not necessary for this mission hyung and you know it. Do you really think we need a plan?"

"Not really, I just thought maybe Yeosang might have one so I asked."

"I do have one."

Jongho looks over to his mate and sees the normal expressionless face of his mate and he tries reading the said face whether the words are true or just another joke. After a few seconds having an eye contest with Yeosang, Jongho nods his head, "He does have one. What is it babe?" Jongho asked now interested in what plan could Yeosang have in his mind.

"We will have WooSan make a chaos in the center of the mansion, us 3 will be near them and find the alphas that have rank and killed them while Mingi and Seonghwa hyung go find the slaves and set them free. Lastly, we find the leader and tell him the warning not before breaking 2 or 3 of his bones."

Everyone nodded at that before Wooyoung whine in his seat, "How many hours left until we arrive?? I'm boreddddd" Thus the slight serious meeting ends abruptly at Wooyoung's whine.

San chuckles from his seat next to Wooyoung, ruffling his mate's hair before pulling Wooyoung's head so he can give him a forehead kiss.

"Can the both of you not being mushy mushy where I can see?" glares Mingi who is sitting alone across from WooSan.

"Aww are you jealous Mingi ah? Do you want a forehead kiss as well?" says San as he playfully gets up from his seat and goes over to Mingi ready to give Mingi a kiss before MIngi backs away from San screeching.

"Get the fuck away from me or I'll burn your ass! Serious business!"

San pouts letting out a huff, "You're no fun!" before sitting down at his seat and putting his head on Wooyoung's shoulder who had been laughing since San got up from his seat earlier.

Mingi glares before huffing in his seat, arms cross on his chest.

"And I'm not jealous! I just don't want to see everyone being gross with their mates in front of me!"

"It's because you don't have a mate yet Mingi ah."

"Shut up Seonghwa hyung."

"Hey, don't be a brat to my mate and what Seonghwa said is true, you don't have a mate yet so you won't get it."

Mingi rolls his eyes before standing up from his seat and walking to the very end of the jet and sits in one of the unoccupied seats, pouting.

"IT'S OKAY MINGI AH! WHO KNOWS MAYBE YOU'LL FIND YOUR MATE IN THE MANSION!" shouts Wooyoung so that Mingi can hear him loud and clear though he knew even if he says it in his normal voice, Mingi would still hear him. He just wants to annoy the lonely vampire a bit.

"I'M NOT HAVING A FUCKING ROGUE WOLF AS MY MATE! FUCK NO! SHUT UP!"

"Eh, but there will be slaves. Maybe one of them is yours?" says Yeosang without any expression on his face and Jongho just chuckles at his mate's words.

"Hm? I thought all of the slaves are wolves? Did I miss something?" says Seonghwa tilting his head at Yeosang.

"No you did not hyung. Yeosang just said that maybe Mingi hyung's mate is a wolf." says Jongho.