Chapter 4

"How is he?"

"Still unconscious, I think it will be a while until he wakes up. His body is very weak right now. The wolves really had done a lot to him. He needs a lot of blood once he wakes up, but I.. He told us that he's a vampire right?" Seonghwa says as he looks over to Mingi.

"Yeah, why?"

"He's warm Mingi ah. In human terms, he is having a fever."

"Well that can happen when we are poisoned right? The pain enhancer is a poison to us hyung. I don't think it's a big deal?"

Seonghwa shook his head, "No, we already gave him the antidote. His body is free from the poison thus the fever should've gone a few hours after the antidote was given. It's been 2 days Mingi ah. His fever is still there."

Mingi tilted his head a little, "Then are you saying that Yunho lied about being a vampire?"

"I don't know. Maybe? I mean we're still not sure if he's a vampire or not. He never proves it to us."

"Well, I guess we just have to wait for him to wake up then"

--

Yunho awoke to warm soft blankets and comfy bed, unlike at the mansion where he was held, cold and hard floors. Slowly and reluctantly, Yunho opens his eyes and he blinks a few times to adjust to the lighting in the room. He slowly rises to a sitting position on the bed, his blankets quickly pooling around his waist as he looks around the room.

Yunho didn't get to finish roaming his eyes around the room as his throat felt parched and dry, making him cough and wince as it felt like sandpaper each time. After the coughing fit, Yunho takes a few deep breaths and suddenly there is a glass of blood in front of him making him look over to whoever is holding it.

Yunho blush as he sees Mingi is the one that is holding the glass. He was about to take it from Mingi's hand but when he saw the red from the glass, he cringed a bit. The blood certainly won't help soothe his throat, only his thirst. Yunho bit his lips, he did take the glass from Mingi's hand saying a small "Thank you" but he didn't drink it, only put the glass down on his lap.

Mingi tilts his head but he stays silent. Waiting.

Yunho sighs softly, I hope they won't beat me up like the alphas did.. he thought softly and tilted his head so he could look at Mingi's face. "Uhm.. Can I have a glass of...water..too? Please..?"

Yunho yelps and jumps when San suddenly teleports in front of him and if not because Seonghwa already predicted that this will happen thus he uses his power at the glass that Yunho is holding or it might fall and stain the blanket. Yunho had scooted backwards until his back was met up with the headboard of the bed, eyes widened as he trembled a little.

"Why do you need water? You said that you're a vampire and we don't need anything other than blood! Did you lie to Mingi and Seonghwa hyung so that you would be free from the mansion? Who are you? Are you actually dangerous? That's why the alphas locked you up in a different room? Hm?!" says San as he crawls up to Yunho menacingly.

Yunho had his knees near his chest as he now viciously trembles as San really scares him right now. Seeing how scared Yunho is, Mingi's eyes involuntarily turn to the golden red hue as he felt the need to protect him from San and he yanked San's arm making the smaller yelp and fell onto the floor.

Perplexed by Mingi, San looked up to him from the floor with a pout on his face, all his menacing features gone. "Why the hell did you do that Min?"

Mingi huff and run his hand through his hair before looking at San and tilt his chin towards Yunho. "You're scaring him. Stop that. You could just ask him nicely. He can't get away if he wants too you know."