Chapter 11

Mingi? Where are you?

I'm at the coven baby. Eden told me that Lord Hwan wants to see me today.

Why? Will it be long? When will you come home?

Lord Hwan wants me to lead the patrol starting from 3pm until midnight from today onwards. So I'm going to be home after midnight, baby. Don't wait for me if you're tired okay?

Yunho pouts at Mingi's answers and decides not to say anything to his mate as he huffs and walks out of his room, not before snatching Mingi's oversized sweater and wearing it.

The meeting was 3 weeks ago and everyone is starting to practice more and patrol their borders more but nothing big came up after the incident. The higher ups told everyone to not relax yet because this might be the calm before the storm and told everyone to keep their senses on high alerts all the time.

Yunho had also participated diligently with patrols and training but today he doesn't have any and he had hoped that Mingi is home too so he can cuddle him. Yunho pouts as he walks into the kitchen and sits down at the table before slumping himself forward on the table huffing.

Seonghwa tilted his head at the hybrid while scooping the fried rice that he made for the hybrid before putting it on the table in front of him. Yunho purrs loudly when Seonghwa thread his fingers along Yunho's hair, making Seonghwa smile and keep doing it for a while before he stops, making the hybrid whines and pout.

"Do it again hyung.. It feels good." Yunho says but Seonghwa only pinch Yunho's cheeks instead.

"Eat first pup."

Yunho pouts looking over to Seonghwa but Seonghwa only quirk one of his eyebrows and Yunho huff softly and start to eat his food.

Seonghwa sighs as he watches Yunho eat his food with a pout. Yunho had been somewhat moody and cranky since the meeting and no one in the house knows why. When they asked the hybrid himself, Yunho only shrugged and told them that he doesn't think that he's being moody or cranky like they said.

Well, Yunho seems to be fine when Mingi's with him but once Mingi's gone, Yunho will gradually become a moody and a pouty hybrid that even San stops bullying the hybrid as he will actually growl and glared at the vampire.

Yunho also has become more protective(possessive) of Mingi when they're outside, that if he catches someone trying to flirt with Mingi, he will glare at them. Yunho even wounded one of them at one point because he saw the other keep on touching his mate while they were talking and Yunho was watching while standing next to Mingi and Mingi had to apologize to the other and told Yunho to heal him back.

"The fuck is wrong with your mate Mingi ah? I've never seen him this moody and this cranky. San always whines at me saying that Yunho is scary nowadays that he can't even bring himself to tease him or ask him to play with him anymore. Can you believe it? THE San, afraid of Yunho? What did you do to him that my mate always hides behind me now when Yunho came into the room?" Wooyoung says as he walks with Mingi while sensing his surroundings for intruders.

Mingi shrugs and sighs. He and Wooyoung are currently patrolling the border and Mingi is concerned about Yunho as he didn't reply anything when he told him that he will be back after midnight.

"I don't know Woo.. I didn't do anything though. As far as I know, I'm giving him so much cuddles because he demands for it and I realize how he opted to wear my clothes rather than his. That's all. He became upset when I asked about his sudden attitude though, saying that he's being himself and not moody or cranky like everyone said. When I told him that he is not himself, he started to pout and won't cuddle me for the rest of the night and I caught him crying in his sleep later. So I stop asking and give him cuddles whenever he wants it."