Chapter 5

Yunho awoke with a gentle hand running through his hair and a massive headache but the gentle hand helped soothe his headache a little. He tilt his head and saw Mingi is watching him fondly making him blush but he didn't move nor hide his face. Mingi smiled, "Good morning, how are you feeling Yunho?"

Yunho pouts and mumbles, "My head hurts.. What happened? I remember being in the living room.. But everything is blurry from then on..". Mingi then gently hauls Yunho up into a sitting position and puts a few pillows behind Yunho and Yunho lets Mingi do everything and sit comfortably.

"Well, what do you really remember?" ask Mingi as he stands up, going towards a table near the window and picking up a tray bringing it to the bed. Yunho tilts his head as he sees the tray as he speaks, "Uhm.. the trial.. I healed Lord's mate.. The alpha asked for my status.. about me being the hybrid they were looking for.. and then.. Lord Hwan said something about staying with them and took my hand... I don't remember anything afterwards.."

Mingi nods his head as he carefully puts the tray near the bedside table and picks up a spoon and a bowl of porridge before sitting next to Yunho on the bed. "So you remember most of it then. You fainted and only then they knew about how you were treated at the alphas mansion and about us being mates so Lord Hwan let you stay here with me but you will need to go to the coven for lessons sometimes. The nurse from the pack also came by last night and gave me medicines for your fever and told me to feed you first with food before giving you the medicine." says Mingi as he holds up the bowl a little bit higher showing it to Yunho.

Yunho nods and tilts his head asking, "Lessons? What lessons?" and opened his mouth when Mingi scooped the porridge and brought to his lips. "I'm not sure, maybe on how you control your power and such. Do you know how to fight Yunho?" Mingi says as he keeps on feeding the hybrid and loving the way his cheeks are full with food and he has to stop himself from pinching the said cheeks.

Yunho shakes his head while chewing and swallowing the porridge before saying, "No.. I hate fighting.. I will usually turn around and avoid any fighting.. It's not like my power can help me fight.. My wolf is not a fighter too.." Mingi nods, saying "Well the least you can do now is learn how to protect yourself. A lot of bad vampires or werewolves are looking for you now so you need to at least know how to defend yourself, in case I can't save you in time. At least you can fight them until I come and save you."

Yunho nods and Mingi feeds him in a comfortable silence before San decides to appear in the middle of the room making Yunho jump and choke on his porridge. Mingi panics as Yunho coughs while having his hand on his chest, face red and Mingi puts the bowl down on the tray and runs his hand on Yunho's back while glaring at San who looks at them sheepishly.

"San! Mind using the door after this?! Yunho is still not used to you teleporting!"

San scratched his neck, "Sorry.. I forgot.."

Yunho takes a few deep breaths after his coughing fit stops and Mingi is quick to give him a glass of water and help him drink it. After he drinks the water, he looks over to San timidly and slowly scoots himself close to Mingi until their thighs touch together.

San saw this and he pouts before wailing loudly, "Aw he's still afraid of me!"

Mingi rolls his eyes as he takes Yunho's hand and puts it on his lap rubbing his thumb soothingly and speaks, "Who told you to scare him yesterday. It's your fault. Now why are you here? Don't tell me someone is here to see Yunho again? He's still sick!"

"No no, we're going out for a hunt. Joongie hyung told me to ask you if you want to come along if Yunho is still sleeping."

"I won't go even if he's still sleeping. I don't want to go today. You guys will be fine right?"