Chapter 3

Yunho whimpers as his wounds get more and more painful. He tried to get up from the floor but every time he moved, the pain surged and he was forced to stop moving.

I want to leave this hell.. Please please.. Someone help me..

Yunho closes his eyes, breathing heavily while lying on the floor and chanting those words in his head hoping for someone, anyone to save him.

"Hyung? Did you hear that?"

Seonghwa stops walking and tilts his head at Mingi before he enhances his hearing to hear if there are any noises or voices but he doesn't hear anything.

"No? I don't hear anything. What did you hear?"

"Someone asking for help. He keeps saying 'please' and 'someone help me'. Are you sure you can't hear it? The voices are very clear to me."

Seonghwa shook his head. "Nope. Nothing. Do you think you know where the voice comes from? "

Mingi listened again with more focus this time. He doesn't know why but the voice that had asked him for help had struck something inside him that he can't really understand yet. What he knows is that he has to find whom the voice belongs to and save him.

"I'm not sure hyung. But my guts are telling me that we're in the right direction. Maybe we'll find him soon." says Mingi and Seonghwa nods his head as they continue walking to find the slaves.

Not too long after, they found a room at the end of the hallway they were in. Mingi was about to open the door but Seonghwa stopped him.

"Be careful. If there are slaves in there, they must be terrified and they might think we are here to kill them rather than saving them. Be gentle."

Mingi nods and he slowly turns the knob and pushes the door open.

What they see in the room is not pretty. A body, breathing heavily yet shallow at the same time, lying on the floor with two long cuts on his chest, an open wound on his temple and bruises scattered across his skin. The boy seems not to realize that the two vampires are there entering the room and walking towards him. He had his eyes close. Mingi and Seonghwa can hear the small whimpers that came out of the boy's mouth.

Seonghwa hyung, it's him. I'm sure of it.

What? Who?

The voice that I heard a moment ago.

Are you sure?

Yes. Definitely. It's him.

After talking with their mind as Seonghwa can hear with his telekinesis power whenever they call his name first, Mingi slowly went towards the boy and crouched near him, scanning his battered body. Mingi then slowly put his hand on the boy's shoulder and the boy instantly swat away at Mingi's hand, his eyes now wide open. Mingi and Seonghwa watched silently as the boy bit his lips and pushed his body to a sitting position and scooted himself backwards until his back met the walls.

"Uhm, I'm sorry if I scared you. I mean no harm. I'm here to save you."

Mingi waited for a response from the scared boy but got none so he tried again.

"I'm Mingi and over there is Seonghwa. May I know what your name is? It's fine if you don't want to tell me but I'm here to save you. I promise. I won't hurt you."

The boy bit his lips, looking at Mingi warily still breathing heavily and shaking. Mingi patiently waits for a response and after a few more minutes, the boy finally opens his mouth a little, mumbling a "Y-Yunho" .