Chapter 13

August

Imani is not back yet, meaning I have to do everything myself again. Not that I mind I've never needed anyone in my life. But now I'm beginning to realize the big role she played. I just don't want to push her too hard I've already been in the wrong and I owned it. I'm not surprised she's not back yet. I legit accused her of stealing and I truly feel bad about it.
It was already in the evening meaning I had to make my way to the Taboo club were I'll be hosting the whole night. I needed a night out to let loose and just have fun with my niggas.

"So since its a Friday what do you guys want to do?" I asked my three girls.
On Fridays I let them do whatever since it's not a school night, but the issue is I don't have anyone to babysit them. My bodyguard Triston comes with me wherever I go besides it's not his job to take care of kids. And my stylist is out of the city. I mean I know a lot of people. But I don't know them that well to have them look after my kids. The only people I truly trust are in New Orleans.
"We want to stay up and watch movies" Chay shouted.
"Well I made you guys some popcorn and rented a few Disney movies"
"But who's gonna look after us uncle Aug?"
"Ummm I was still thinking about that"
"Why can't Imani come over?" Amaya asked.
"Because uncle Aug and Imani had a little misunderstanding so I don't think she wants to come"
"Well can we ask her please put her on  the phone"
That actually sounded like a great idea. If they told her how much they miss her and want her back she won't help but come. I know I messed up but there's no one I would rather have looking  after my nieces. So I gave Chay my phone so they could speak to her and I decided to step out for a moment.

"So what did she say?"
Chay handed me my  phone back.
"She wants to talk to you here take it"

"What's up mama"
"You set the kids up to get me back August?" I could picture her cute face trying to be serous.
"Well I mean they asked to talk to you"
"So they don't know what happened?"
"I mean I didn't want to go into details with it, I  really need someone to look after them tonight. I know you're still mad and you have every right to be. But I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't serous"
"I was actually going out with my friends tonight..."
"Oh shoot ok."
"But ummm you sound like you really need my hand I'll come"
"You sure?"
"Well not really we actually on our way there, but I'll ask them to drop me off at your place"
"Ok cool, thank you for this"
"No problem"
And she dropped the call. 

I was on my Instagram posting on my story where I would be tonight. Just interacting with my fans and letting them know I'm coming out. I loved nights like these they felt more intimate , it sounds ironic as fuck since its a club. But being in one building with my people and turning up its  lit for real. My security let me know Imani was by the drive through so I decided to personally thank her friends who dropped her off.

They pulled up in a Gwagon and it was full of girls. She got out the car and she was looking beautiful in her heels and long dress.

 She looked real pretty dressed up I've never seen her look so sexy in a skin tight dress showing off her curvy thick body

I walked closer to the drivers window. And it rolled down.
"Thank y'all so much for bringing this beautiful lady here tonight"
"I mean girl dropped us on last minute we was actually going out to turn up....oh shit it's motherfucken August Alsina" the girl in the driver's seat shouted.
"Bitch you're lying" one shouted from the back seat. Before you knew it they all stepped out of the car rushing to me. This was really overwhelming considering they were all beautiful.
"Imani...girl you lied to all of us when were you gonna say?" one of her friends asked her.
"Girl bye I didn't want it to be a big deal besides I didn't really know him in the beginning"
"It really doesn't even matter now...we forgive you"
We took a few videos and pictures together while Imani left us and walked inside the house. It was only two girls hyped over me. I could tell the other two didn't know who I was but they went along with it. Imanis friends seemed outgoing and bubbly. And she's more quiet and reserved. When we were done I headed back inside and they drove away.

"Thank you again for coming over, I appreciate  it"
"You better, I cancelled all my plans tonight"
"I know and I promise I'll make it up to you ma"
"Well to be honest" she smiled a little
"Yes..."
"You actually saved me tonight, they literally dragged me out of my place to come along"
"What" I couldn't help laughing. "That is so like you Imani"
"What is that supposed to mean"
"All I'm saying is your ideal Fridays are spent indoors probably studying or working"
"Wow August I'm actually a lot more fun than you think"
"Oh really"
"I'll show you"
"Well I can't wait for that"

When everything seemed in place I prepared to leave. Imani already knew her way around the house and the girls were more than happy to have her tonight. I gave them kisses before I left and made sure everything was in order.

I got to the club and it was already packed and lit. People in LA know how to turn up and get wild. As usual I was escorted to the VIP section where I met my nigga Chris and his niggas. I knew his niggas through him but never hung out with them without him. They were pretty cool and chilled.
"Yo August you finally decided to join us" Chris said while we dabbed.
"You know I'm a father just like you now and it's harder now to get out of my crib"
"I totally get it...but nigga since you're out we might as well turn up"
"You already know what it is"
I had some hennesy my favourite, and smoked my blunt. The Dj played a few of my tracks which I really appreciated when my people sang along. The night just kept getting better.