Chapter 8

Imani

I walked out of the exam room pretty confident  that I passed my exam. I  never put my hopes up and expect excellent results, even though I always get them. I just never want to be disappointed. Now I can get my rest and finally sleep. I checked my phone and realised I got a text from Sky.

Sky❤: Are you out of the exam room?
Me: ya I am, I'll wait for you by the library.
Sky❤: Ok I'm on my way don't move

A few minutes later I noticed her walking slowly towards me.
"Friend why do you look so sad? you could swear someone died"
"That exam killed me, I just hope I did enough to get through"
"Don't stress over it I'm sure you passed"
"Well that's easy for you to say since you always breeze through all of them"
"That's not true, you know I work for my results"
"Ya I know but everything comes easier with you, unlike me I couldn't even remember half that shit"
"Ok, how about we don't stress about it until the results come out and focus on our research"
"Well before we do that I need some rest, come over to my place"
"I wish I could, but I have to work hey"
"You going to the refugee camps?"
"No not yet, I have a job now that I'm focusing on"
"Oh miss when was your bestfriend going to know about this"
"I mean I started recently its nothing fancy I just help look after the kids"
"You're honestly too nice I could never...you need help with it"
"Nah I think I've got it, but I might pull through later on to chill"
"I'm glad you don't need help because you know me and kids don't mix" she said laughing
"Wow Sky I should have known"
"But anyways I have to get going we'll meet later ok"
"Bye love" we hugged and got into our own cars.
I wasn't about to tell her I work for August, knowing that she's a huge fan she'll probably want to meet him and come over. And it's still too early for that. I don't even think I can bring friends over. I can't mess it up.

I first stopped by the grocery store to get food. August gave me his extra  card for things I needed to buy for the house. In case of emergency or anything like that. They were running out of grocery anyways. I'm not sure what they like but I'll just buy the things I can prepare, if he doesn't like it I'm sure he'll let me know. It only took me an hour to get everything.

"Afternoon Mr Huang, please let me in"
"Of cause you don't  even have to ask.  It's so good to see you today Lyric"
"You too Mr Huang"
I really liked Mr Huang he is Augusts  security guard, he is always guarding the gate, taking note of who comes in and out. He seemed much older and wiser, I always have a soft spot for elderly people. I  always feel pity for them.

The house seemed clean and quiet, the kids were still in school, and I guess August is busy in his studio. I've actually never been inside he's always stuck in there working on his music. I'll prepare lunch in the meanwhile.
I decided on making macaroni and melted cheese. It was easy to make and very delicious.
I boiled my macaroni in water and added just a tiny bit of oil so it wouldn't  stick together. On the side I prepared my favourite creamy sause that I was going to mix with my macaroni. And graited cheese while I waited for them to cook well. I was in my element right now, I really enjoyed cooking and preparing something I love it takes my mind off everything.
The bell at the door  rang a few times, I walked over to it to open. I thought Triston was around to attend to such things. A beautiful girl was standing there.

"Hello" I said waiting for  her to announce why she's here

"Hi, is August around"
"I think he's in his studio, you can come in"
She walked in slowly looking around. She looked the same as the other rude girl that I met. August really had a type. In terms of  body shape. But she was much darker in complexion than the first girl.
"Should I get him for  you?"
"No it's fine I know where his studio is"
"Oh ok well feel at home"
I left her and went back to the kitchen to continue. She walked to his studio and knocked a few times before someone opened for her. After that I just heard people shouting and bickering. I couldn't  see anything from  the  kitchen.But that's none of my business.
When my macaroni was finally done I mixed it with my sauce and spread it on the baking tray. And sprinkled it with cheese on top. Then put it inside the stove to let the cheese melt. 

"August who is this Bitch?!!"
"Miracle why are you even here I told you to never come announced"
They were now by the dining screaming at each other. Another girl showed up behind August she was busy fixing herself. Wow how did  I not know he was messing with that rude girl in there. It wasn't hard to figure out.
"Just leave Miracle before you embarrass yourself" August said pulling her towards to door.
"Bitch get the Fuck out of here you heard him" the rude girl screamed.
"I'll Fuck you up you're skank, August who the Fuck is this? you're just going to let her speak to me any kind of way" Miracle fired back.
"What you're going to do huh? I dare you Bitch" she was fixing her hair into a bun like she's ready to fight.
"Viola can you chill please" August said trying to calm her down.
This was all entertaining. And guess what? I won't even try and  do anything. He was trying to keep them away from each other cause they were ready to get down.
"So you were busy fucking another girl when we slept together a few days ago, how could you?"
"Bitch he's done with you, he's mine"
"Can you both shut the Fuck up, matter of fact I'm kicking you both out, I don't need this kind of drama here"
Damn this nigga just turned against them both. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. They didn't realise I was watching this whole time. Both girls looked at me funny. Before they could say anything Triston was in the room asking them to leave. August just left them and went back to his studio. You could tell he was pissed. Being me I wanted to check up on him. But it's none of my business and I shouldn't get involved in his personal life.

Please do comment and vote!!!
Which girl is your favorite so far?