Chapter 3

August

I've been busy shooting my latest music video from my EP Forever And A Day. I hit up Miracle Watts a week back and asked if she was interested in doing this music video with me and of cause she agreed why wouldn't she. Besides it's good for her career. Shit I guess being an Instagram model really is a job these days. To be honest I hit her up because she's looking fine these days. Better than when I last saw her. My fans always insinuated that we used to date back in the days and truth is we never did. I just used her more than once and she caught feelings and started giving people hints to think that we had something. I hate it when broads start doing that shit like we didn't agree in the beginning what this is a about. But I must say she's the closest thing I had to a girlfriend only because we actually chilled together a couple of times and talked. But I never wanted anything deeper than that. She's looking fine as hell today  and I'm definitely planning on taking her to my place after this.

"This is the last scene. Miracle I need you to stand behind August and rub your hands all over his body... Come on people this is the last push" the director instructed. He must of been in his 50s because he really looked old. We did exactly what he asked us to do and I must say I'm proud of the outcome.

We wrapped up the last scene and people  gathered their things as they were preparing to leave

"Miracle can I have a word with you on the side? " I walked up to her and asked.
"Ya sure" we stepped to the side were she was getting ready I guess you could call it her little spot.
"I  haven't heard from you ma how's life?"
"Really August you don't want to know you're just fronting "
"I mean can't I ask and be interested? "
"Well if it was another dude maybe I would fall for that bullshit"
"Ok ok I gotcha, how about you come out tonight I'm hosting a little something at Blu-ray Club and I would appreciate it if you came through with your friends"
"I actually heard about that. Ya sure I'll pull through"
"Ok cool ma I'll see you later than" I gave her a hug and kissed her on her forehead just to soften her little bit and walked away.
"August?" She called out for me.
"Ya"
"You're not even going to take my number?"
"I mean since I'm seeing you later on I might as well take it then" I gave  her a wink. I  did enough to make her want to come through. I knew she couldn't  resist all of this. Damn the things I'll  do to her tonight.

"Yo August that gay stylist of yours is here to sort you out" Triston shouted from downstairs.
"Well let him come up I'm already late"
I heard footsteps as he walked up. Tony is my stylist his cool and everything and he knows how to hook me up with real nice clothes. I always appreciate the drip.
"Hey August I have  your clothes for tonight and I've already sorted them out"
"Well knowing you I know you won't dissapoint me" he handed me my clothes that were neatly hanging from the hanger. I walked inside my closet and put them on. I look damn fine if I have to say myself. Tonight is defenently going to be lit.
"Hey Tony you coming through tonight? "
"Ya but I'm getting there with my girls. Looks like you're fine I'll head out I still have to get ready"
"Ya sure thanks" He headed out. I did my last touch ups and took my iphone and wallet. My bodyguard Triston had my bus sorted he always made things easier for me. On such nights I don't like driving I get my driver to do all of that.

A few minutes later we arrived at the Blu-ray Club it was already packed. The queue outside was really long. I  always know deep down that my fans would never dissapoint. I was escorted inside with bodyguards surrounding me. And of cause people who saw me went crazy and started taking pictures. My table was already sorted in the VIP section. With all the bottles I had asked for. My niggas were already turned up.
"Yo August you finally came through" Quincy came upto me and we dabbed.
"Oh shit is this you my nigga, of cause I always pull through" I hadn't seen him in a long time.
"Yo check it out niggas it's August" Trey screamed and all my Niggas looked my way.
"I missed your crazy ass" I ended up dabbing all my niggas and we shared a few words. 

"Yo listen up we have August Alsina in the house. Let's show him some love as he comes" the host of the club shouted. They gave me a Mic and I stood by the cliff so they could all see me.
"Yo whats up thank you so much for making it tonight. It's going to be lit. Let's drink up and dance, I might even come to  the dance floor a few times" the ladies went crazy and  started screaming. I said a few more words before I went to my section and we all  started drinking.
"Yo August is that not your girl coming this side ?" Trey asked me.
"How many times must I tell you she ain't my girl nigga"
"I mean you fucked  a few times I thought you caught feelings" he said jokingly and they all started making  jokes about the situation.
"Let them come through I shouted to one of my bodyguard" it was Miracle and she was walking with a few of her friends.
"Hey beautiful I was already losing hope thinking you weren't going to make it"
"Well I said I would come so I'm here"
I sat down and started smoking a blunt and she sat on my lap. They played one of my songs  kissing  on my tattoos.
She started grinding on me and moving her waist.
"If you keep up with this we might just leave early"
"Maybe I want to leave early"
I let her kiss me on my neck and move her body against mine. That thick ass got my Dick throbbing hard.
I said a few words to my fans and told them I would be leaving early. I  mean they weren't happy but a nigga needs to get fed. I dabbed my niggas and Triston escorted us at the back. It's going to be a long night.

Please do comment and vote!!! Let me know if you're liking it so far. I know you probably know most of this if you are his fan. I wanted it to be more "realistic"