Chapter 76: Momentous 5 Minutes

A/N: ⚠ warning ⚠ major fluff for  Aidelsa.. prepare your heartue 💞
____________________________________

"Why do we have to run the kingdom?"

"Aw, it's not that bad, honey."

"Why can't we stay in bed for a little more?"

"Stop being cute."

"Why am I king again?"

Elsa giggles and pinched her husband's cheeks with glee, puffing out her own, thus making out one of the most adorable expressions ever. Aiden gasped dramatically and mocked a heart attack, pecking his wife's nose affectionately with a starstruck emotion. He burrowed his fingers in her hair and prayed that Kai would let them sleep in for at least a few more minutes before the stout butler rings the damn bell.

(Elsa's puffed out cheeks)

"Why are you so cute? Why can't I get enough of you?" Aiden lazily whined, brushing his nose against hers

"Why are you so cute? Why can't I get enough of you?" Aiden lazily whined, brushing his nose against hers. Elsa chuckled and slid closer to him, burying her head on his chest, her cheek touching the cold, gold locket clasped around her husband's neck.

Her night gown is currently wrinkled because of the intensity of their cuddling, but not one of them cared. Her drowsy blue eyes locked it's gaze on the gold locket, her fingers curling on its edges.

You deserved a better man and a better life. If only had you not ran away from Grandpabbie and the others... But then the precious man beside me wouldn't exist.

"What'cha doing there?" Aiden smiled, combing her hair with his hands. Her head looked up from the accessory to   his chin, responding softly.

"Nothing," She blushed, lifting herself up to gaze into her husband's face, "Just your locket."

"And now my face?" Aiden laughs silently, kissing the side of her head.

"Yes, your face." Elsa chuckled, pressing her thumb on his cheek, "I want to memorize every bit of your features. I want to trace my finger along every fine line... If I may?" She asked for permission cutely.

"Do whatever you please," Aiden smiled against the skin of her neck, bringing his wife's body on top of his so she can be more comfortable, digging his hands across her back, "Feel free to kiss me."

"I would." Elsa suppressed a giggle, her index finger already tracing the bridge of his nose. Aiden sighed contentedly, and brought his eyes to stare upon the way his wife's neck reveal its baby smooth texture against the firm structure of his chest.

"I love your eyes most especially," she spoke all suddenly, her thumb brushing over the side of his lips, "I've always found them so hooking and attractive."

"If I didn't have mine, then I wouldn't see your gorgeous ones," He exclaimed, "If you only know how I am obsessed with yours."

"Your jawline is so well shaped," She commented, inhaling deeply and pressing a kiss on the spot she mentioned, her fingers running up to intertwine with his, "I guess this is the reason why Maria fell hard."

"Nuh-uh," He shook his head like a child refusing an ultimatum, "She didn't fall for me. It's called n-o-n-e-s-e-n-s-e. Nonesense."

Elsa giggled, leaning up at him, "Then who did?"

He brought his lips to brush against her ear, his hands going from her back to her hips, "Queen Elsa of Arendelle." He smirked, his fingertips grazing the satin fabric of her night gown, "The said most gorgeous woman of all Europe. But technically, she's not."

"I'm offended." Elsa mocked, kissing his chin.

"Don't be. Because you're better than that. You're the most breathtaking woman that existed in time." He breathed, holding her tighter, "Mmh, and I happen to be married to this woman."

"You are," She smiled, looking at his lips, "You also have children with her."

"How I love to hear those words coming from you." Aiden dreamily pressed their foreheads together, her eyes closing to endure the moment of his chest rising and falling.

"May I sing to you for a change, lover?" She chuckled.

"Oh, yes, please. What song?"

"The one you have written. The one with a French chorus."

"Ah, La Vie En Rose. Go ahead, snowflake. I'm all ears for your angelic voice."

"Hold me close and hold me fast," Elsa softly sung, twirling a lock of the fire King's hair, "This magic spell you cast, this is la vie en rose."

Kissing his lips in a chaste moment, she continued, "When you kiss me heaven sighs, and though I close my eyes, I see la vie en rose."

Aiden felt like he was being hypnotized by a flirtatious sea nymph, her finger running from the bridge of his nose to his lower lip, "When you press me to your heart, I'm in a world apart, a world where roses bloom."

His breathing became shallow as each word left her mouth, both warm and cold breaths mingling together as she paused before his eyes. "And when you speak angels sing from above, everyday words seem to turn into love songs..."

His arm trapped her hips against his own, his hand running from her waist to her back, her hair hovering down at him. She cupped his face, her nails gently tickling his cheeks.

Aiden just loved to question how did he deserved this woman, how did he, an emotionally messed up person, even managed to get the woman he desired who will stay and cope with his damn tantrums? How did he get a woman who understood him beyond sheer will? How did she, merely a tree to him, a tornado, cope with his stubbornness and idiotic decisions?

"Give your heart and soul to me, and life will always be, la vie en rose."

A/N: I enjoyed writing that fluffy scene. Anyways, Vote, Read, and Comment! I hoped you guys liked this chapter because it took me awhile to write it all down since I'm always feeling sleepy but this moment was different XD.

La Vie En Rose is one of my most favorite songs, and I'm glad I put it in the soundtrack. It's both beautiful in pure French or pure english, whatever you guys prefer.

Fun fact for the day:

• The name Auriana means "wind" (Well the lyric from "Let It Go" Inspired this cute little baby girl's name to be honest) (LET IT GO, LET IT GO! I'm one with the wind and sky~)

• The name Chandler means "candle" (Fits the little guy so much because his father has the ability to summon flames which are also on candles so yeah.)