Chapter 2

As Stella looks at Kelly she runs to the bathroom Kelly just continues watching a Blackhawks game on tv "Stell you ok you don't look so good?" Kelly asks "yeah I'm fine pizza didn't agree with me" Kelly gets up heads to the bedroom as he gets changed Stella thinks to herself I'm not pregnant I can't be as she gets up & runs to the bathroom again she pulls out a pregnancy test & pees on the stick Kelly's birthday is tomorrow so I hope he likes this gift as Kelly says to Stella " hey baby I'm going to bed I'm beat" Stella replies "I'll be there in a second I just need to wash my face" Kelly nods as Kelly lays in bed Stella joins him "hey Kelly your birthday is tomorrow night so we are going to Molly's no work tomorrow so what do you want to do" Kelly *zzzzzzzz* is asleep before Stella even closes her eyes. It's 6.30am Stella is in the bathroom again as Kelly gets changed he walks out of the bedroom as he looks at the counter he see the test it says positive he yells "Stella is this some sort of joke" Stella approaches " no it's not you going to be a dad Kelly that's why every thing makes me sick" Kelly smiles as he kisses Stella they leave "hey jake you all set up at Molly's for tonight" Stella asks Jake replies "yes dads got everything for tonight but I'm coming to have breakfast with you guys then I have to head to med as Milena isn't well & I have to take Kim to her friends house" as everyone sits down at the table Kelly turns to everyone "hey everyone quite please Stella & I are going to be parents & I would like to know Stella is you'd be my wife?" Stella looks at everyone as there mouths hit the floor Boden pipes up " welcome to fatherhood Kelly be prepared for highs and lows of it" Stella replies "yes Kelly I will marry you" as they kiss she runs to bathroom again Kelly sits down "she's been like that since last night so we are going to the doctor after this" as they all leave Kelly & Stella go to med to see the doctor as they wait in the waiting room Kelly turns to Stella "hey Stell whatever is they tell up today it's gonna be fine" Stella nods as they get called in " hi Stella Kidd I'm doctor Haywood now let's check how far along you are" as the checks the baby she replies "Stella there's not one baby there's two & they are do you want to know?" "we agreed on me knowing so Stella baby you need to leave the room"Kelly says as she gets up & walks out the says "she's 3 months & they are both girls here's the ultrasound Kelly now here the gender in an envelope" Kelly smiles as he walks out "thank you doc" as Kelly walks out Stella turns to him "so what the doc say?" Kelly replies "she said the baby's are heathy & she wants to you in a couple of weeks" Stella looks as they walk out of med on the to the  firehouse Stella turns to Kelly "hey did you say baby's?" Kelly smiles as he answers "yes we are having twins" Stella just looks out the window as they arrive at 51 everyone is sitting at the table & mouch is watching tv "hey everyone hey we have an announcement for you all" as everyone stops what they are doing Stella looks at Kelly as she says "I'm pregnant with twins there will be a gender reveal tonight at Molly's I'll be hitting my 4 month mark of my pregnancy in a couple of weeks so I'll be very hormonal sorry if I get offended oh & also we're engaged so the gender reveal is also an engagement party" as everyone smiles say congratulations to both Kelly & Stella Matt pipes up "Stella kidd your off truck till further notice I'm sorry kidd but I can't put you at risk not now anyway Mills  your on truck Stella your on ambo with foster is that ok" Stella nods as Kelly walks away "Matt I need to talk to you now" Matt follows as they walk into the office "yeah Severide?" "Ok so we're having twins yeah there's something I kinda want you  to know before anyone else we are having girls" Matt's face lights up as they hug "you nervous Kelly?" " yes but I can't wait we want to be married before the baby's come but it looks like we are going to have to wait which for me is ok but Stella wants to get married" Matt smiles as they walk out of the office & the bell goes off.