Chapter 1

As Seager walks up to talk to Kelly he shuts her down & tells her he has a girlfriend as he has many times before. As Stella replies "I think hermann would let me leave early just the two of us" seager just looks & walks out of Molly's Herrmann just looks & shakes his head as Kelly & Stella share a kiss Stella locks up the bar as they walk hand in hand to his car as they hop in Kelly turns to Stella as he replies "so stell what do you have in mind to eat?" Stella replies "pizza" kelly just smiles as he thinks to himself  yeah she's definitely going to make a good Severide someday. Stella looks at Kelly as she sees a goofy smile on his face she asks "hey Boso what's that look for?" As he turns he just looks as they arrive at the pizza place "what do you want to eat?"Stella answers "anything I'm hungry" kelly gets the pizza as Stella waits for him to come back she thinks to herself I hope he doesn't get fish on pizza because he does he knows how much I hate them as kelly comes back he hands Stella the pizza as he says "no fish this time" & kisses her on the cheek as they head home Stella turns to him & says "so I heard Jake say something to herrmann about you popping the question" kelly goes bright red as he turns to her & replies "no I don't know where Jake heard that that kid needs to but out of my life I never tell him how to raise his kids or treat his wife so he needs to shut his mouth" Stella looks as Kelly frowns they arrive at the apartment as Stella heads to bedroom & puts one of Kelly's shirts on as he sets out the pizza on plates as Kelly's phone rings it's Jake "hey big mouth what are you doing telling herrmann what I'm planning are you nuts you know no secrets can be kept in the firehouse & herrmann Of People by tomorrow the words going to be out & Stella will know" as Jake replies "man I'm sorry I just needed to tell someone Melina hasn't been well & dads busy I tell herrmann everything I'm sorry kelly" as he hangs up the phone Stella asks "who that was kelly" he just looks "nobody Matt" as she looks she shrugs & sits down to eat her pizza.