Chapter 10

"Oppa's Wifey! "

Jisung blushed as he was tackled into a hug by Minsun

"Sunnie, how many times do I have to tell you, stop speaking nonsense. " Minho said but deep down he liked it. And he Lee Know it

Minsun continue to hug Jisung as she stuck out he tongue at her brother

"Of all the nonsense I said, this is one of the most sensefull I said. " Minsun said

"Nonsense" Minho mumbles.

"Anyways, I miss you Jisungie" Minsun said

"Can I call you Jisungie? Please please please?? "

"Of course you can Minsunnie " Jisung smiles as he ruffles the girl's hair.

"Are you here to tutor oppa? " Minsun asked and Jisung nod

"And I prepared some special question for him"

"..yah.. "

----------

(--〆)

"YAH! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?! " Minho yelled in disbelief as he looking at the question full of words, letter, and numbers. And it's all confusing.

"This is the special question I want to give. Isn't it nice of me? " Jisung smug smiled

"How can I answer this thing!? "

"Oh please it goes like this, and this, and then-" and so on, it was Jisung who solved it with Minho catching up.

.

.

.

.

.

"Finally! "

"Now it's not that hard" Jisung said "so did you get all that? "

"...kinda"

"You-"

"Jisungie!! " The door slammed open and comes in Minsun running to the two.

"Jisungie, please stay for dinner! Pretty please??? I already asked mom to cook extra" Minsun gives him her best puppy eyes.

"Can you resist it? " Minho question.

"Okay alright. I'll stay" Jisung smiled and Minsun smile happily running outside to her mom.

"She likes you a lot" Minho said

"Can I asked you a question? " Jisung said

"Yes. Especially after the question you give me"

"Does your sister know you being a playboy? " it was quiet for a moments before Minho speak again

"Of course not. Now that you mentioned it, now I remember why I started becomes one" Minho said

"Can I know why? " Jisung asked and Minho nod.

"Minsun likes you so much, guess I can trust you completely. When I first in a relationship, I thought it'll be all nice and smooth going. The girl, who I think is perfect is surely was not. When I introduced her to my family, gosh she was a good actor. One day,I invited her to my house. It was only me, her and Minsun.

When I went to the bathroom, she threaten Minsun, and hit her. Just because I put my attention more to Minsun than her. And I was so stupid to not realize it before its too late. She was the reasons Minsun in the hospital. I broke things off with her. I tried to find new hope only to crushed when I figure he only loves my money. Start from there, I don't believe in true love. I start playing and toying with the gold diggers. I want to see the disappointed face when I left them. And it becomes a habit " Minho explain.