Chapter 3

Jisung looks around the study room in amaze
"He sure have lots of book"

Jisung looks around the study room in amaze"He sure have lots of book"

Jisung then found a pile of paper and get curious. He take the paper to check it and found it was the exam paper.

Shock was paint on Jisung's face when he sees how .great Minho's score is. It's all above 70%. Except for this one subject and it's obviously math. All of it is below 40%. He sigh as he check Minho only got right at the very basic questions.

"What are you doing? " A sudden voice asked making Jisung flinched.

"Oh um just looking around and got confuse as to why are you very bad only at math. And wow you have a pretty good score" Jisung said.

"What, you think all playboy is the same? " Minho said and Jisung nod

"Well not me. As I said, the girls is just entertainment and I need to make my parents proud. " Minho explain.

"What a good son you are" Jisung said

"I am. " Minho proudly said and smirk. "Maybe I can be a good husband for you? " Minho said and Jisung scoffed. "Stop bluffing and get start. " Jisung said and take a seat beside Minho and started tutoring.

----------

"Understand? " Jisung asked as he finish explaining the last formula of the day

"Kinda. So why is this multiply with 2?" Minho asked and Jisung groans.

"And you said you understand it"

"I said kinda"

After explaining it again, Minho still doesn't get some part so Jisung have to explain it again. As the progress goes on, without knowing Jisung had scooted closer to Minho who doesn't notice either, to explain better.

"I get it now" Minho said and Jisung sigh in relief. Minho look at the clock and surprised that it was already night. Minho turn to faced Jisung to tell about the time but met with Jisung's face only an inch or two away from him. They both widen their eyes in surprised and didn't move.

Heat coming to their cheeks and Minho's the first one to pulled away from the eye contact.

"Um-its night.." Minho said

"Oh,I'll be going now then." Jisung said and stood up and pack his things. 

Minho walk out the room first with Jisung followed. By now only one thing is on their mind.

'Why is his face still on my mind?!

----------

"Minho—oh who's this? " Minho's mom said as he sees the two walking down he stairs.

"This is my.... tutor" Minho said the last word quietly

"Ohh okay. What's your name sweetie? " She asked