"Oh..by the way hyung. We are having a BBQ party. Bring Suga-hyung with you."

Jin hiss and then yells.

"HAH! WHAT! WHY ME! I CAN'T BRING YOONGI!!! HIS TOO LAZY!!"

**********************************

"ACCHUUUU!  Who called me..." Suga sneezed and rubs his nose.

**************************************
Meanwhile

  Jungkook was lost in between the intersections.

He don't know where the kindergarten was.

"Damn...I'm in trouble..." He looks around and only has could see people giving him suspicious look. Because he was wearing all black from head to toe.

**************************************

J-Hope looks around for Hope and Joon.

'Hyungieeee! !' Hope and Joon ran toward to J-Hope and J-Hope spreads his arms.

"Aigoo!! How was school!"

'It was fine! I got two stars at math!' Hope smiles and J-Hope pats his head.

"And you Joon? " Joon holds a paper and J-Hope took it from his hand.

"Omo!! Full marks in English!  Aigoo! Namjoon really taught you alot!" He pats Joon head as well.

'Hobi!!'  Jinie and Yoon ran toward J-Hope.

"Ah! Everyone is here! Let's go now! Jungkookie is waiting for us." J-Hope holds their hand and walks to the car.

***********************************

Jungkook was standing casually and staring at his phone because the parents was giving him look.

He was afraid that if someone ask him anything or call the cops.

"Um..excuse me?" Jungkook turns around to see a lady staring at him.

He bows and steps back.

"For whom you are here? You look young to be  a father?" Jungkook's eyes grew big and then the screaming of kids came.

'Ggukie! !' Chim and Tae ran to him and hugs his leg and he tried to avoid them to sticking to him but he couldn't.

That lady whispers something to the another lady and Jungkook just wanted to run from there but he heard a honk.

"Jungkook-ah! Come on! Hurry!" J-Hope calls from the car and Jungkook grabs those two before bowing to the ladies for the last time and ran.

He put them behind and buckled his seat belt while his hands were shaking.

"Yah? You okay?"

"J-Just. ..drive.." His words came sluttered but J-Hope didn't mind and drove off.

*************************************

'We awre home!!!' the mini's yells as they quickly removes their shoes.

Kookie jumps off from the couch and stomps on Jin's foot which didn't effect Jin because Kookie's foot was soft.

'Ggukie!!!' He whines and went to Jungkook but Jungkook couldn't see him and Kookie bumped against Jungkook's legs.